The Student Room Group

Muslim migrants are forcing Christians to take part in Islamic prayers at refugee cam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by oShahpo
, Muslims, specially from poorer countries, do not tolerate any criticism or demeaning of their religion, thus they will find it hard to live in countries which values criticism of ideas and religion.

The problems of proper integration are not limited to immigrants from poor countries. Many British Moslems are indoctrinated in the Salafi or Deobandi schools of thought and they, justified by their literal interpretation of the Koran, take a very isolationist view of interacting with non-Moslems. They keep their women indoors, make them dress in a way that obstructs normal social interaction, and even many of their men seek to work only with Moslems.

You can see plenty of these people on TSR, even among the young generation.
Original post by sjohnson98
Why did a bunch of you have to blame Israel and the Jews for this? I'm Jewish and I'm constantly fighting against Islamophobia and fighting to get my government to accept refugees, and have my fellow citizens shut up and be kind to Muslims because I truly believe that Islam is a religion of peace. But while you're arguing against unfairly grouping people together, you have to blame others? You have to claim it's an Israeli conspiracy or repeat ancient anti-Semitic tropes? It's disgusting. I'll still support allowing refugees into our nations, but you should be ashamed of yourselves.

If you really are Jewish and you want more refugees, then you are an utter moron.
Original post by lolatmaths
Forget it, you're simple minded and ignorant.

What race are Muslims?
Original post by The_Opinion
If you really are Jewish and you want more refugees, then you are an utter moron.

America's more than large enough to take more refugees. Too many Jews died at the hands of the Nazis because other countries weren't willing to take them. When we say Never Again, we mean it. I don't want to be complicit in letting countless Muslims face the same fate as the Jews of the past.
America's more than large enough to take more refugees. Too many Jews died at the hands of the Nazis because other countries weren't willing to take them. When we say Never Again, we mean it. I don't want to be complicit in letting countless Muslims face the same fate as the Jews of the past.

They don't face the same fate as the Jews, wtf are you talking about? Who is rounding up Muslims and gassing them?

Tell me, which group has historically treated Jews the worst in history?

Also, who is going to pay for them? And how many rapes are you willing to occur to allow 10,000 of them in to the US?
They don't face the same fate as the Jews, wtf are you talking about? Who is rounding up Muslims and gassing them?

Tell me, which group has historically treated Jews the worst in history?

Also, who is going to pay for them? And how many rapes are you willing to occur to allow 10,000 of them in to the US?

I'd argue that Christians have historically treated Jews the worst... Persecuted or tortured for 1700+ years by the Church, constantly treated like crap wherever they were (see: Lincoln, York - and those are just in England). So yeah, Christians! But nice try.

The refugees are trapped. They've got ISIS/Civil War on one side and Europe refusing them on the other. And a few bad apples among them don't make them all bad. I've taken a human rights course and I know all about the camps and the crimes and everything, so don't presume that I'm ignorant of the facts.
I'd argue that Christians have historically treated Jews the worst... Persecuted or tortured for 1700+ years by the Church, constantly treated like crap wherever they were (see: Lincoln, York - and those are just in England). So yeah, Christians! But nice try.

The refugees are trapped. They've got ISIS/Civil War on one side and Europe refusing them on the other. And a few bad apples among them don't make them all bad. I've taken a human rights course and I know all about the camps and the crimes and everything, so don't presume that I'm ignorant of the facts.

Lies.

They can go to Turkey.

You didn't answer who would pay and how many rapes you would accept, 1 rape? 10 rapes? how many?.

Also, Christians have treated them well historically! Why do you think that they stayed in Europe and didn't go to China etc.? Why do you think that they left the Middle East in the first place?

Moron.
Lies.

They can go to Turkey.

You didn't answer who would pay and how many rapes you would accept, 1 rape? 10 rapes? how many?.

Also, Christians have treated them well historically! Why do you think that they stayed in Europe and didn't go to China etc.? Why do you think that they left the Middle East in the first place?

Moron.

Turkey can't take anyone. I utterly despise rape and certainly wouldn't want anyone with a criminal background, but a completely uncontroversial immigrant is just as likely to be a rapist as a Syrian refugee. Stop being foolish.

I named two massacres! Seriously, do you know the history in York? There's the Inquisition. There's the utter cruelty perpetrated by the Romans (look up what happened to Rabbi Akiva). Jews were just fine living under Muslim rule in Spain. It was the Church that started torturing them to convert them and having autos-da-fe.

I know my Jewish history - trust me on that hun.
Turkey can't take anyone. I utterly despise rape and certainly wouldn't want anyone with a criminal background, but a completely uncontroversial immigrant is just as likely to be a rapist as a Syrian refugee. Stop being foolish.

I named two massacres! Seriously, do you know the history in York? There's the Inquisition. There's the utter cruelty perpetrated by the Romans (look up what happened to Rabbi Akiva). Jews were just fine living under Muslim rule in Spain. It was the Church that started torturing them to convert them and having autos-da-fe.

I know my Jewish history - trust me on that hun.

"Turkey can't take anyone" - yes they can, another one of your lies. They can also go to Lebanon, Pakistan, or even other parts of Syria.

Why don't they go to Indonesia? Or parts of Africa?

Why do you think Saudi Arabia doesn't want these people?

The ignorance is strong with this one.

You think that 2 "massacres" equate to 1400 years of treatment?

This is what the SJW's do, they pick out isolated examples and miss the general trend.

You still have not answered, how many rapes for 10,000 migrants?

Why did the Jews leave the Middle East and chose to stay in Europe....waiting for your answer.....

The head of the CIA has stated how full background checks cannot be performed on the migrants.
Original post by Grand High Witch
I don't get this. If I was a desperate asylum seeker and offered the gracious opportunity to stay in Germany, I would keep my head down and be conscious of not doing anything to make me seem ungrateful or to risk my asylum application.

I think this show that all European countries should place strict social, moral and ethical requirements to qualify for asylum - if you behave like this then your application is rejected and you are booted out.

EU rules don't allow for them to be kicked out.

Also, the migrants know that most of Europe are pushovers, so they needn't change.
You Christians forced me to pray at primary school.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
You Christians forced me to pray at primary school.

How were you 'forced' to pray? And how is that comparable to this situation?
How were you 'forced' to pray? And how is that comparable to this situation?

I was forced to prey.

Sort your own religion out whilst you are at it. Stop bullying small school children.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I was forced to prey.

How forced? Coercion? A gun to your head? What would have happened if you truly had refused? You need to elaborate if you're going to make this rather strange analogy.

Also I presume you mean pray? I would be a bit worried if a school forced you to prey (on other students)? Very Hunger Games.
Reply 94

It's not just 5 or 6 out of 100,000 though is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwrfgY13GVw
Original post by k.m.b
*Reads post*
*Looks for source*

Finds that the source is daily mail.
[scrollr]:congrats::creep:[/scrollr]

Dismissing a news story just because it comes from a source you don't like...

:congrats:
Original post by brainhuman
Dismissing a news story just because it comes from a source you don't like...

:congrats:

When it's a source which is known for being outstandingly biased towards many issues, it's not really a "source you don't like".
Original post by george_c00per
When it's a source which is known for being outstandingly biased towards many issues, it's not really a "source you don't like".

Most newspapers are "outstandingly biased towards many issues". If they printed lies they would be liable to IPSO. It has already been said in this thread that they reproduced something which is doing the rounds in European media.
Most newspapers are "outstandingly biased towards many issues". If they printed lies they would be liable to IPSO. It has already been said in this thread that they reproduced something which is doing the rounds in European media.

So maybe it's doing the rounds in the European versions of the Daily Mail?

A biased newspaper doesn't usually print out lies, it picks out what it wants to tell to the people who buy it, therefore giving the readers a one-sided view of the issue. It may be true that some Muslims have been forcing Christians to pray to Islam, however you never seem to hear about the positive things that happen in the camps at Calais, such as how the majority of refugees there work together, help each other out and accept others, regardless of ethnicity, religion, or skin colour. It's constantly "Muslims gang up on other minorities", "Muslims sneak into the Channel Tunnel", or "Muslims argue with Christians".

How come we aren't focusing on the fact that these people have been displaced by wars which are ruining their home countries, and how staying there is a huge risk for their lives, families, and future?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending