The Student Room Group

How much of a NERD are you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by WoodyMKC
I can build and fix computers. I play PC games. I've modded games. I love retro games. I like to read. I get into the nitty gritty about intricate stuff and details that nobody cares about/can get their head around. I watch geeky comedies like The IT Crowd, Peep Show etc. I spend too much time on forums. I write as a hobby.

Based on the above, I should be about an 8, but I lose points because of other things. I'm into the gym/bodybuilding lifestyle, sociable, good looking boy, dress fashionably, speak a bit "common". People generally know nothing of my nerdiness until they get to know me well. So for that I'm probably a 5 or 6?

I'd say your definitely way up there probably with a high score like a 9 or something?
Reply 62
Original post by ByronicHero

Now that's nerd enough! :smile:
Original post by Thomb
On a scale of 1 to 10 where would you rate yourself and do you live up to your self informed reputation? :smile:

I'd personally rate myself highly like a 7 or 8 BUT in reality I'm like a 4 or 5! :biggrin:

My ex GF is like on the scale of 11 total nerd lol but she's also geeky and dresses like an emo. However don't get on the wrong side of her, she's started amateur boxing and has a painful left hook lol.
Reply 64
Original post by Ambitious1999
My ex GF is like on the scale of 11 total nerd lol but she's also geeky and dresses like an emo. However don't get on the wrong side of her, she's started amateur boxing and has a painful left hook lol.

Yourself?
im a solid -2 but the lads keep it real and think im a 10 cause i can do 9+10
google says

a foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious.

"a foolish or contemptible person"
I have my wits about me, look back every 12 steps, alert af and can whip out vaults/leaps/parkour if needed

"lacks social skills"
have no problem talking to strangers in the year above in continued conversations, even the girls Im confident with and can mostly make them laugh at least

"boringly studious."

Black belt in martial arts
6 months parkour
10 months breakdance
swimming
Reply 67
Original post by ForestShadow
google says

a foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious.

"a foolish or contemptible person"
I have my wits about me, look back every 12 steps, alert af and can whip out vaults/leaps/parkour if needed

"lacks social skills"
have no problem talking to strangers in the year above in continued conversations, even the girls Im confident with and can mostly make them laugh at least

"boringly studious."

Black belt in martial arts
6 months parkour
10 months breakdance
swimming

So basically you are not a nerd 1/10?

Quick Reply

Latest