The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Suffering from a relatively new condition ( i dont wanna delve it into) and i haven't been able to sleep for 2 weeks or so :frown:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Suffering from a relatively new condition ( i dont wanna delve it into) and i haven't been able to sleep for 2 weeks or so :frown:
what ?? You need to go to your doctor and ask for sleeping tablets, this isn't healthy
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
what ?? You need to go to your doctor and ask for sleeping tablets, this isn't healthy

I'm sure he meant hasn't been able to sleep properly for two weeks, I mean no-one can stay awake for two weeks. :redface:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I'm sure he meant hasn't been able to sleep properly for two weeks, I mean no-one can stay awake for two weeks. :redface:
ahhh that makes sense, think I need some sleep 😩
ahhh that makes sense, think I need some sleep 😩

:giggle: You do :tongue:

Yeah i'm on a lot of meds , my room is practically a pharmacy but the sedatives don't help much. I think il ask for a strong one. I literally haven't slept properly for like 15 days now
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Lmao if it was 2 weeks straight , pretty sure i'd be dead :frown:

I think it was untill day 4 when i just passed out , it really sucks though never had sleeping problem in my life.
That moment when you find yourself scrolling back to December 2009 on somebody's FB timeline and you realise you might have a bit of a crush... I'm too old for crushes.. god :colondollar:
More embarrassingly, I forgot about the default anon. Again.
Where is everyone?
:bl:... What kind of animal is it supposed to be that this Banana is riding? It looks kinda like a Giraffe has mated with a Cactus... :nooo:

Spoiler

The dream I had about my dog having puppies reminded me of my stepdad's pace he lived in in 2012, and since then, I've been unable to sleep quite the same.
@CON5P1RACY K1D - Don't worry, me and @ZuluK will kick this thread back into action soon :wink:
Original post by mobbsy91
@CON5P1RACY K1D - Don't worry, me and @ZuluK will kick this thread back into action soon :wink:
loooool yoo g ! Thank god I thought I lost you guys :frown:
Original post by mobbsy91

loooool yoo g ! Thank god I thought I lost you guys :frown:

Heyyyyyyyyyyy how are you alllll????? OMG what happened to the thread? :redface:

Don't worry! I'll be back tomorrow and I'll revive it once more with my charm and wit and wonderful presence :biggrin:

Hope you didn't miss me too much :wink:
Original post by John55
:bl:... What kind of animal is it supposed to be that this Banana is riding? It looks kinda like a Giraffe has mated with a Cactus... :nooo:

Spoiler

:rofl: loooool omg that's so true! What is that? :holmes:
hey guys!

I'm working through until 6am I think :frown:
Insomnia is gone!

Temporarily at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
Insomnia is gone!

Temporarily at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!

My, somewhat annoyingly, has disappeared and I need to be productive this week. Final final deadline is on Saturday at noon!
Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
Congrats!

My, somewhat annoyingly, has disappeared and I need to be productive this week. Final final deadline is on Saturday at noon!

Coffee and just do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest