The Student Room Group

Is it haraam to use a fleshlight? [Muslim]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Butternuts96
You have no idea what shariah is and you have a corrupted vision of Islam? Are you Ahmadiyyah by any chance?

Oh yes, I forgot that anyone who questions the established lies propogated by the power hungry and the corrupt who wanted to monopolise Islam, suddenly becomes an Ahmaddiya or some deep undercover Jewish agent working for Mossad :rolleyes:
And for your information, no I am not.

Islam has been hijacked by these lies and it is the responsibility of a Muslim to bring the truth to the front. Remember that our own Holy Qur'an tells us to tell the truth EVEN IF IT BE AGAINST OURSELVES.

I follow Allah's Islam which comes from the Qur'an, all these other guys follow some mullah's Islam which has kept the lies of those power hungry and the corrupt alive.
You have no idea what shariah is and you have a corrupted vision of Islam? Are you Ahmadiyyah by any chance?

Why are you still here lol. Can you not get it through your thick skull that you can follow a religion without being governed by it?

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
What.The.****.

Do you actually have one of those ? That is the most messed up **** I've ever seen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No hahaha I found that picture from a search of "fleshlight" I thought it would be pretty funny to put it in the post.
The weirdest that are available is this though: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Gcusl4jv2_U/maxresdefault.jpg
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not actually... I am muslim although I don't practice my religion much. And I do have this fleshlight

Spoiler

It is Haraam, only a married couple can use sex toys.
technically it's masturbating
but err it's better than zina :biggrin:

*technically* it's not using your hand :rofl" so idk if you'll get sinned

But to relieve yourself like that is actually Haraam.
Also Allah (swt) will ask four questions on the day of Judgement, and one of them will be - Your body and how you used it?
Are you prepared to face Allah (swt) and answer to Him?
[QUOTE=IndianMuslim;64759029]Oh yes, I forgot that anyone who questions the established lies propogated by the power hungry and the corrupt who wanted to monopolise Islam, suddenly becomes an Ahmaddiya or some deep undercover Jewish agent working for Mossad :rolleyes:
And for your information, no I am not.

Islam has been hijacked by these lies and it is the responsibility of a Muslim to bring the truth to the front. Remember that our own Holy Qur'an tells us to tell the truth EVEN IF IT BE AGAINST OURSELVES.

I follow Allah's Islam which comes from the Qur'an, all these other guys follow some mullah's Islam which has kept the lies of those power hungry and the corrupt alive.

Hey man, you're the one who's questioning the mainstream Islam that the majority of the world follows. You're the one with the conspiracy theory type claims. It sounds like you're the one who's been brought up, fed lies and brainwashed. That's why I assumed you were Ahmadiyya. I'll leave you to your corrupted beliefs as I know this will turn into a 5-day argument if I take it further.

In the meantime, if you reject shariah and authenticd hadiths, don't call yourself a Muslim.
[QUOTE=Anonymous;64759129]Why are you still here lol. Can you not get it through your thick skull that you can follow a religion without being governed by it?

No hahaha I found that picture from a search of "fleshlight" I thought it would be pretty funny to put it in the post.
The weirdest that are available is this though: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Gcusl4jv2_U/maxresdefault.jpg

It's a free forum, I can speak when I want.

He can be an atheist for all I care but being a muslim has rules; you can't deny an established part of Islam and call yourself a muslim, that's common sense in Islam. You ain't even a muslim are you? You're just a disturbing troll.

In the meantime, if you reject shariah and authenticd hadiths, don't call yourself a Muslim.

Dat takfir tho :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a free forum, I can speak when I want.

He can be an atheist for all I care but being a muslim has rules; you can't deny an established part of Islam and call yourself a muslim, that's common sense in Islam. You ain't even a muslim are you? You're just a disturbing troll.

It doesn't say anywhere in the quran that you have to be governed by shariah law. You can follow the teachings of Islam without it. So yes I and others are still able to call ourselves muslims and still criticise Shariah Law.
[QUOTE=Anonymous;64760365]It doesn't say anywhere in the quran that you have to be governed by shariah law. You can follow the teachings of Islam without it. So yes I and others are still able to call ourselves muslims and still criticise Shariah Law.

Why are there arrogant people like yourself who make up stuff about Islam? You have no basis for your sayings and you are just following your own whims and thoughts; you probably don't even know Arabic.

Read this fatwa and understand properly rather than speaking of your own desires/thoughts:
https://islamqa.info/en/974
[QUOTE=chemting;64760183]Dat takfir tho :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, we muslims need to be firm against the pressure by Ahmadiyyas and Quranites who think that they are muslims and try to pressure us into believing that they are.
Why are there arrogant people like yourself who make up stuff about Islam? You have no basis for your sayings and you are just following your own whims and thoughts; you probably don't even know Arabic.

Read this fatwa and understand properly rather than speaking of your own desires/thoughts:

I have my basis from the verse you tried to make your argument with several posts above.
But your post about not being muslim... is backward thinking and if you support it so much go to another country and try and impose your beliefs on them because it won't work here.
I for one will never impose it on my life as I don't believe in oppressing women in this day and age. Or having my hands whipped or being forced to marry for the nature of this thread.
+1 :smile:

I was referring to the people on this thread that are making comments based on islam practices such as hijab etc and making mockery out of it. And then they say they are more civilised. The world for you today full of ignorants. No non-Muslim should be that ignorant to mock the Muslims religion practices like that. They should check themselves first.
[QUOTE=Anonymous;64761145]I have my basis from the verse you tried to make your argument with several posts above.
But your post about not being muslim... is backward thinking and if you support it so much go to another country and try and impose your beliefs on them because it won't work here.
I for one will never impose it on my life as I don't believe in oppressing women in this day and age. Or having my hands whipped or being forced to marry for the nature of this thread.

Well if my own argument didn't suffice you due to your lack of intelligence, then at least now you have the clear proof from that link I gave you that disagreeing with shariah makes you a non muslim. It's nothing to with backwards thinking; it's a fact.

Oppressive women and hands whipping and marrying for the sake of a thread? What kind of ill informed islamophobe are you?
Hey man, you're the one who's questioning the mainstream Islam that the majority of the world follows. You're the one with the conspiracy theory type claims. It sounds like you're the one who's been brought up, fed lies and brainwashed. That's why I assumed you were Ahmadiyya. I'll leave you to your corrupted beliefs as I know this will turn into a 5-day argument if I take it further.

And what is wrong with questioning the established notions?

Do you not know the history of your own religion?
Do you not know that there was a whole tradition and culture in the medieval period in the Muslim world of trying to negate God and then embracing Him after trying to negate him?
Examine our declaration of faith in depth: before we say there is God, we say "there is no god"!

It was historically what drew a lot of Arab and Persian atheists into Islam because it permitted them to engage in this sort of questioning without the fear of death!
It allowed them to make this transition from being non-believers into believers THROUGH questioning.

This entire tradition of questioning and free-thinking is virtually dead today in the Muslim world which is why Muslim the Ummah is stuck in a rut and we are in a worse situation today than ever before.
You may accuse me of being some self-hating Muslim or something, but let me tell you that it is because I know the history of Islam and the power of Islam which is why I want the entire Muslim Ummah to progress, to move forward to truly live up to the ideals of their religion and the Prophet (SAW).

Lol, we muslims need to be firm against the pressure by Ahmadiyyas and Quranites who think that they are muslims and try to pressure us into believing that they are.

Looks like somebody has been watching a few too many YT 'shayks'.

In the olden days of early Islam, there was no such thing as 'fatwa' - ruling. Instead, religious men had 'ra'ys' - opinions. Hence, people would say a scholar's opinion is that X was not a Muslim. People could choose to follow these ra'ys, if they corresponded with what that person knows of the Qur'an and the hadiths and if they seemed sensible; otherwise they would not. There was no such thing as a man-made law that was followed on the same level as a Divine teaching.

You don't seem to have realised that lot of these sheikhs speak their own desires and thoughts. For some, their ideologies are even more deviant than an Ahmadi's... All of whom, by the way, I'd still consider Muslim, along with the deviant sheiks.
heres what i want you to do. i want you to curl up and die. kapiche?
Original post by neal95
heres what i want you to do. i want you to curl up and die. kapiche?

I'm going to say Kapiche instead of kapeesh from now on. :sexface:
Well if my own argument didn't suffice you due to your lack of intelligence, then at least now you have the clear proof from that link I gave you that disagreeing with shariah makes you a non muslim. It's nothing to with backwards thinking; it's a fact.

Oppressive women and hands whipping and marrying for the sake of a thread? What kind of ill informed islamophobe are you?

You are more lost if you think I'm an ill informed islamaphobe.
If you look in states in the middle east they all oppress women you ****ing idioit.
As for the punishment part - (Wasa'il, vol. 14, p. 267; vol. 18, pp. 574-5)
You delusional turd.
Are you even a muslim yourself?
[QUOTE=Anonymous;64764267]You are more lost if you think I'm an ill informed islamaphobe.
If you look in states in the middle east they all oppress women you ****ing idioit.
As for the punishment part - (Wasa'il, vol. 14, p. 267; vol. 18, pp. 574-5)
You delusional turd.

Wth is wasail? What book is that? Muslims only use the Quran and hadiths for evidence.

Which states oppress women with shariah? Who are you? A dumb muslim or an islamophobe?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending