The Student Room Group

Test Thursday !!!

Scroll to see replies

Lol thanks x well after a horrible argument and drive with hubby I am not looking forward to Friday now lol apparently it is scary sitting next to me when I drive !!!! Idk grrrrrr y is he such a Lala lol
Original post by Alwainwright
I hope so lol since my last test I have been so moody lol I really want to pass so I can move past this part of my life lol what time is your test ?

I know what you mean. I've had enough of lessons now haha. Mines at 9:07am. What about yours?
Original post by Bubble_10
I know what you mean. I've had enough of lessons now haha. Mines at 9:07am. What about yours?

Mines at 1.35, my last one was at 1.33 so I'm hoping traffic will be similar lol I just want to drive on my own now and not worry about anyone judging me from the passengers side lol
Omg its tomorrow! And the nerves have kicked in ! What can I do to calm them ? I'm taking kalms and eating bannas lol
Omg its tomorrow! And the nerves have kicked in ! What can I do to calm them ? I'm taking kalms and eating bannas lol

You'll be fine! Just focus on the driving and you will forget to be nervous. Best of luck!

Good luck x
Original post by DougallnDougall
You'll be fine! Just focus on the driving and you will forget to be nervous. Best of luck!

Thanks x I'm just going to try and relax this morning x
Good luck x

Same to you! I'm a bag of nerves right now arghhhhh
Same to you! I'm a bag of nerves right now arghhhhh

Snap lol just remember to breathe lol I'm sure you will do great x
Snap lol just remember to breathe lol I'm sure you will do great x

I passed with 2 minors!! Woohoo!! Good luck with yours and open your window to let some fresh air in ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I passed with 2 minors!! Woohoo!! Good luck with yours and open your window to let some fresh air in ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Congratulations what an awesome pass x well my time is near ! ๐Ÿ˜•
I passed with 6 minors x ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
I passed with 6 minors x ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Woohoo congratulations! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Thanks I need a nap now lol x
Original post by WeirdLittleO

Thanks x
Congratulations to both of you ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
Original post by DougallnDougall
Congratulations to both of you ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Thanks x