The Student Room Group

"Glory to Allah" to be plastered over buses in London, Manchester, Birmingham, etc.

Scroll to see replies

Welcome The United Allahdom
If they're gonna do this, make sure it's only in Londonistan (which isn't even part of the UK anymore)
Original post by ESPORTIVA LUTA
If they're gonna do this, make sure it's only in Londonistan (which isn't even part of the UK anymore)

yeah muslamics attacked the gherkin with their rayguns now londonistan has a muslim king.

white god save us from this.
Reply 123
The islamisation of UK is going full speed. Sadiq Khan could not wait and jumped into bussiness. The future royal will abandom Anglicanism and replace the Church of England with Sunni Islam.

Britain desired since it was multiculturalist, and no one should drop a tear for the britsh when the next Lee Rigby case or 7/7 Bombers happened to them.

London is also turning into a multiculturalist, islamic slum.
God bless the queen and God bless Allah.
LOL I see some some very large penises being drawn on these (and rightly so)

We had a local mosque try this by us with a few advertising boards and they soon stopped when people started to do the below to part of them

NOTE if you are easily offended DO NOT open the spoiler

Spoiler

Oh my goodness.... whatever happened to 'freedom of speech'..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 127
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Not going to go down well in the long run.

Why some people here are bending over backwards for some backward religion is beyond me.

Because they are cowards. They hope if they appease muslims that they can turn them tolerant. And if they somehow say NO to the muslims, they are afraid of being called racist or even cause an islamic revolt.

As the Rotherham case showed the britsh would rather tolerate females being raped than be called racist. That is why when britain falls or another terrorist attack be comiteed nobody should feel sorry for them.
Original post by slaven
Because they are cowards. They hope if they appease muslims that they can turn them tolerant. And if they somehow say NO to the muslims, they are afraid of being called racist or even cause an islamic revolt.

As the Rotherham case showed the britsh would rather tolerate females being raped than be called racist. That is why when britain falls or another terrorist attack be comiteed nobody should feel sorry for them.

Lmao that won't happen. They'll just keep demanding more and more.
Reply 129
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Lmao that won't happen. They'll just keep demanding more and more.

True.

When the muslims start demand sharia law the british elite would also try to appeae them.
Original post by 雷尼克
give the religious hate speech a rest buddy

It's not religious hate.
Original post by 雷尼克
I'm not denying its imperfections but do you really think constantly spamming, and implicitly involving the Muslims who will never ever be violent, is actually helping?

It was a picture of a group of Muslims flying the ISIS flag. I doubt they are that innocent and peaceful.
It's an advertisement...
Original post by BaconandSauce

We had a local mosque try this by us with a few advertising boards and they soon stopped when people started to do the below to part of them

Spoiler

:rofl:
Original post by BaconandSauce

Spoiler

I thought they were a pair of saggy boobs :I
Reply 134
This is all the proof you need if you doubted that majority of left wingers are actually Muslim. They have shown 0 opposition to this policy, it's disgraceful they are promoting fascism
Original post by Omen96
This is all the proof you need if you doubted that majority of left wingers are actually Muslim. They have shown 0 opposition to this policy, it's disgraceful they are promoting fascism

What policy is this? verbal diarrhoea
Reply 136
Original post by joey11223
Lol and here I thought we were meant to be a Christian nation (I'm atheist but still).

Even as a Christian country, I would think it would be ridiculous if the buses plastered 'GLORY TO JESUS' or 'GLORY TO THE FATHER' across the buses.

Ironically people would probably jump up to protest against that, because it's ramming religious propaganda down peoples throats. But I guess it's cool if it's Islamic.
Reply 137
Original post by chemting
What policy is this? verbal diarrhoea

"Glory to Allah" to be plastered over busses. You won't even acknowledge it which shows how backwards the left are. What possible reason have you got for supporting Islam?
Reply 138
Original post by FCB
Even as a Christian country, I would think it would be ridiculous if the buses plastered 'GLORY TO JESUS' or 'GLORY TO THE FATHER' across the buses.

Ironically people would probably jump up to protest against that, because it's ramming religious propaganda down peoples throats. But I guess it's cool if it's Islamic.

I find it more funny when the left claim they have no relationship with Islam considering everything that has happened.
Original post by Omen96
"Glory to Allah" to be plastered over busses. You won't even acknowledge it which shows how backwards the left are. What possible reason have you got for supporting Islam?

I think the advertisement is BS: like many advertisement... but what specific policy should I be opposing?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending