The Student Room Group

Should I do Higher GCSE for Physics?

So, I want to get a B in Additional Science GCSE. I am doing Higher for Chemistry & Biology. However, I am doing foundation for AQA Physics. I am resitting Science GCSE and I'm in year 12. Last year, I did Edexcel GCSE and I got a D. But I passed the Physics exam. However, I got a D overall.
Original post by _aishahxo_
So, I want to get a B in Additional Science GCSE. I am doing Higher for Chemistry & Biology. However, I am doing foundation for AQA Physics. I am resitting Science GCSE and I'm in year 12. Last year, I did Edexcel GCSE and I got a D. But I passed the Physics exam. However, I got a D overall.

I would do the higher if you are confident you have improved from last year.
Original post by claireestelle
I would do the higher if you are confident you have improved from last year.

What did you get in Science? Any revision tips?

Thanks.
Original post by Jamie Vardy
What did you get in Science? Any revision tips?

Thanks.

I did it 5 years ago but i had an A in physics I think, just lots of past papers and flashcards for memorization worked for me :smile:
Original post by claireestelle
I did it 5 years ago but i had an A in physics I think, just lots of past papers and flashcards for memorization worked for me :smile:

Precisely what I am trying to do for Chemistry although I haven't even done any Physics or Biology (the latter is on Tuesday), so I am screwed.
Original post by Jamie Vardy
Precisely what I am trying to do for Chemistry although I haven't even done any Physics or Biology (the latter is on Tuesday), so I am screwed.

Not necessarily, you've still got time, youtube can be great for trying to go over stuff quickly.

Quick Reply

Latest