The Student Room Group

nhs bursary application, Bangor uni

I have firmed for Bangor wrexham campus to start in september. Ive just gone to fill out my boss application for a bursary. I selected bangor university, but its not letting me select a course in the drop down menu. There are no courses listed it just says "please select". Anyone else have this? In the guidance it says if no course comes up check your course is nhs funded, its adult nursing and we were given information about the bursary at interview. Please someone help im panicking :frown:
I've just gone to do my boss application for Bangor uni too and its done the same thing. I've firmed Bangor to study Radiography in Wrexham and I'm 100% certain we both still get NHS funding. Have you had any more joy with your boss application?
Reply 2
I have the same problem I'm applying to do Radiography on the Wrexham campus but it just says please select and no courses are there. Have any of you had any luck?
Reply 3
Ok I realised, we need to apply for nhs wales and its totally separate. Googling nhs bursary takes you to nhs England but this isn't obvious. NHS fund courses at welsh unis, regardless of if you live in wales or not.
Reply 4
Your a life saver thanks!
Thanks you :smile:
Original post by Hannah_05
I've just gone to do my boss application for Bangor uni too and its done the same thing. I've firmed Bangor to study Radiography in Wrexham and I'm 100% certain we both still get NHS funding. Have you had any more joy with your boss application?

Hiya! I'm going Bangor for radiog in sept 2016 too! I have spoken to Jayne and she said she will contact us as it has to go through NHS Wales since we are in England. Can I add you on fb?
Reply 7
Original post by Abby_n_binx
Hiya! I'm going Bangor for radiog in sept 2016 too! I have spoken to Jayne and she said she will contact us as it has to go through NHS Wales since we are in England. Can I add you on fb?

My facebooks Rachael Garnett I'm the one with blue hair. Have any of you been contacted about accommodation yet? On the website it said you have to wait until you send off your student finance then they'll contact you with details but I haven't had anything.
Original post by Abby_n_binx

I applied via NHS Wales once I found the right page as I'm from Wrexham anyway. Sure my names Hannah Lewis and ive got a wales banner on the bottom of my pf picture :smile:
How do you apply through NHS Wales? I've registered but i have no idea how to apply.. Is there a link you could put up please chick?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending