The Student Room Group

IGCSE Biology paper 1

Who else is doing paper one this Tuesday?? and terrified for the practical questions... Any advice/ websites?

Scroll to see replies

I'm terrified because for the whole of my GCSE years my biology teacher was hardly there and when he was he barely taught us anything! I'm having to teach myself everything last minute :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Is this the CIE Bio Paper on Tuesday? If it is then I recommend that you re-revise the entire course over the weekend as multiple choice is being made a lot harder this year (not paper 1 anymore it is paper 2 and is extended multiple choice)
[QUOTE=Sarah sahara;64750603]Who else is doing paper one this Tuesday?? and terrified for the practical questions... Any advice/ websites?

i m doing it and i understand how u r feeling right now i m in that stage too :console: and as fr the practical u just need to know the main things and u just repeat them in all practical questions like dependent and independent variables etc so dont worry:wink:
Original post by shahida sulaiman
i m doing it and i understand how u r feeling right now i m in that stage too :console: and as fr the practical u just need to know the main things and u just repeat them in all practical questions like dependent and independent variables etc so dont worry:wink:

Aha thanks :smile: love the smiley happy faces by the way.
hahaha!!!! thanks i can send a couple of more if u want
:dancing2::five::happy2:
Original post by Zx12r1
Is this the CIE Bio Paper on Tuesday? If it is then I recommend that you re-revise the entire course over the weekend as multiple choice is being made a lot harder this year (not paper 1 anymore it is paper 2 and is extended multiple choice)

Oh I'm not doing CIE I'm doing Edexcel... I don't think we have multiple choice for Edexcel.:hat:
[QUOTE=Zx12r1;64753723]Is this the CIE Bio Paper on Tuesday? If it is then I recommend that you re-revise the entire course over the weekend as multiple choice is being made a lot harder this year (not paper 1 anymore it is paper 2 and is extended multiple choice)
i think its edxcel !!!!
hahaha!!!! thanks i can send a couple of more if u want
:dancing2::five::happy2:

Thnks I'm new to this so cheers:tee:

:nyan:
oh really !!! i m new too but i got use to it !!!! uwill get too in couple of days i msure!!!:wink::biggrin:
oh really !!! i m new too but i got use to it !!!! uwill get too in couple of days i msure!!!:wink::biggrin:

Oh I'm sure I will, good luck for the exam! I'm doing it in Bournemouth (Dorset) where are you doing it?:bl:
[QUOTE=Sarah sahara;64768049]Oh I'm sure I will, good luck for the exam! I'm doing it in Bournemouth (Dorset) where are you doing it?:bl:
is that a place?? sorry if its an awkward question but i m curious!!!: p
is that a place?? sorry if its an awkward question but i m curious!!!: p

Yeah in England :england: Why where are you at?
oh so ur giving IGCSE instead of GCSE ??? how so??:\
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Sarah sahara
Who else is doing paper one this Tuesday?? and terrified for the practical questions... Any advice/ websites?

I'm doing it too, but what do you mean by practical questions? I have 7 exams next week! D:
in bio the questions about investigating stuff....:smile:
Can somebody help me with understanding the eye and what it does because I keep getting mixed up :please:
oh so ur giving IGCSE instead of GCSE ??? how so??:\

Why am I doing IGCSE? well its a long story but I didn't do so well when I did my GCSE's last year in Biology and over the summer I realized that I want to be a marine biologist:nopity: so I decided that I would do the online IGCSE course which I'm doing now and yeah, my exams on Tuesday:worm: #dreambig sorry took a while to reply aha
Original post by asd.987
I'm doing it too, but what do you mean by practical questions? I have 7 exams next week! D:

That's really strange because EDEXCEL only have two exams :groovy: good luck for it by the way:smile: and we have questions on carrying out experiments.
Original post by sassysarahw
Can somebody help me with understanding
the eye and what it does because I keep getting mixed up :please:

Which exam board are you doing it with? If you are doing it with edexcel you only need to learn half of it for paper 1.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending