The Student Room Group

Accounting AQA Unit 1 - 17th May 2016

Hi, this is a new thread for Accounting Unit 1 for 2016...:smile: How's revision going? and any ideas on what will come or just anything really about Unit 1
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i hate ittttt
Reply 2
Original post by viddiii
i hate ittttt

Why do you hate it :frown: you can get the most marks in Unit 1 than Unit 2 in my opinion
Reply 3
Haii, to be fair, theres only so much they can ask you, the writing questions and the ratios are the parts that I struggle with D: but on the whole F011 is straight forward :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have any good revision notes or websites that I can use to help with revision, I'm really struggling.
Reply 5
My accounting teacher keeps banging on about how bank recon will come on!
Reply 6
Original post by Lara.Foulkes
Does anyone have any good revision notes or websites that I can use to help with revision, I'm really struggling.

You can use getrevising website, it has some good notes.
Reply 7
Original post by df2397
My accounting teacher keeps banging on about how bank recon will come on!

Yh it might come up as it hasn't come up for the past 3 years.
I am mostly sure Bank Recon and Control Account will come up!
Reply 9
does anyone think a lot of errors will come out ?
Reply 10
I am getting A's in unit 2 and D's in unit 1 because i can't do double entry lol
Reply 11
Original post by matt-mag
does anyone think a lot of errors will come out ?

I think how to handle errors will come up
Think COCO Commission, Omission, Compensating, Original(Entry Error) that doesn't affect the trial balance and others too...
I reckon bank rec's will come up and strangely i think a trial balance will also.
Any tips on the written questions because I always lose marks on those :frown: ?
Reply 14
Original post by ABCD25
Hi, this is a new thread for Accounting Unit 1 for 2016...:smile: How's revision going? and any ideas on what will come or just anything really about Unit 1

heyy i need help in accounting alevels i hav few doubts to b cleared
Reply 15
Original post by KishanPatel99
I reckon bank rec's will come up and strangely i think a trial balance will also.
Any tips on the written questions because I always lose marks on those :frown: ?

can u help me withA2 paper i hav few doubts
Reply 16
Well that was a fun test
Reply 17
How did everyone find it?? It wasn't what i was expecting really..
Reply 18
question 3a was interesting
Anyone else get a profit of 49602 and net assets of 50032

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending