The Student Room Group

Copenhagen bars tired of ‘Sharia patrols’ rampage & threats raise issue with integrat

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by CarlTheCuck
I'm triggered by your avatar

Explain it to me how Trump is like Hitler
Reply 21
It would be almost impossible to find a moslem who doesn't believe in at least 2 or 3 of the mentioned above...people think most moslems are moderate, but moderate in what ''world''? The average moslem makes the average western conservative look like a pansexual, vegan feminist.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by slaven
On her way to work one morning
Down the path along side the lake
A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mupgty5R4Zo
Not a Trump poem, but a classic Northern Soul track!
[video="youtube;fHIcVuqQgVo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHIcVuqQgVo[/video]
Reply 23
Original post by Erebor
It would be almost impossible to find a moslem who doesn't believe in at least 2 or 3 of the mentioned above...people think most moslems are moderate, but moderate in what ''world''? The average moslem makes the average western conservative look like a pansexual, vegan feminist.
The vast majority of Muslims believe that slavery, sex with slaves, wife-beating, death for apostates, gays and adulterers, and gender and religious discrimination are all acceptable - under the appropriate circumstances.

Anyone who claims that the Quran is the perfect, universal, timeless and unchangable word of a god, and Muhammad's example is the ultimate role model for all humanity, holds views that are, by definition, extreme. The only "moderate" thing is that they do not act on many of these beliefs.
Original post by Erebor
Explain it to me how Trump is like Hitler

Are You Kidding Me ?!11
Original post by QE2
Not a Trump poem, but a classic Northern Soul track!
[video="youtube;fHIcVuqQgVo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHIcVuqQgVo[/video]

Great song, and Trump is a genius
Reply 26
Original post by QE2
The vast majority of Muslims believe that slavery, sex with slaves, wife-beating, death for apostates, gays and adulterers, and gender and religious discrimination are all acceptable - under the appropriate circumstances.

Anyone who claims that the Quran is the perfect, universal, timeless and unchangable word of a god, and Muhammad's example is the ultimate role model for all humanity, holds views that are, by definition, extreme. The only "moderate" thing is that they do not act on many of these beliefs.

That's exactly it. What bothers me the most is how few westerners either believe a moderate moslem is anything close to the level of a western one or simply bury their head in the sand in a perpetual wallow of self-hate and misplaced white guilt.

Another thing that's surreal about islam is how detailed the whole ideology is. It's not just a religion, it literally controls every single aspect of your life down to nanometric levels. I was just reading a thread where (yet another) moslem girl is brainwashed and abused on a daily basis by her family and how detailed it all is : when to pray, when to touch the quran, how to have sex, when to have sex etc etc. It's like whoever came up with it did it so people don't even have a single minute to think about things for themselves and heaven forbid start to question the ideology itself when they realize how ludicrous many of its beliefs are.
Original post by VoteLeave
A group of bar owners from one of Copenhagen’s suburbs, who have been endlessly harassed by Muslim youth activists trying to impose a so-called “Shariah zone”, have taken their case to a government minister, urging her to protect their businesses and the locals.
Trends

Pub owners in the Nørrebro suburb of Copenhagen have for months tried to get the Copenhagen Police to take action against a group of youths from an immigrant background, who have been threatening, extorting, and vandalizing bars in broad daylight.

The concept of Sharia zones was introduced by a group called ‘Call to Islam’ some five years ago. Using volunteers, pockets of activists embark on daily patrols of the neighborhood and approach those who drink, gamble, or engage in other activities seen by the group as running contrary to Islamic beliefs.

Read More:
https://www.rt.com/news/342718-copenhagen-bars-sharia-patrols/

Lmao. The nordic countries are gonners.

Might as well rename the whole nordic region to "The United North European Caliphate".

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are talking 10's of millions, while it is the only solution to the problem as we cant reform their religion for them, it's simply noy feasible. The Nazis were a model of efficiency and failed to deport 6 million peaceful Jews, the EU is a beurocratic nightmare and a significant proportion of the inhabitants would fight alongside the moslems if we tried deporting and the moslems themselves are renowned for being suicidaly violent if they don't get their way.

Simply impossible to deport.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Could be worse, it's not like we have just let in ten's of millions of these peo...........

Well, we stopped letting anymore in, right? ...........no

Well, we are going to stop now that we know of the incompatibility, right?................. no

It'd be funny if it weren't so terrible.

I absolutely dread the stories that will come out of Germany this summer, little girls in dresses and bathing suits out at the beach. It'll be horrendous when enrichment comes along and sees them, if they can't control themselves when they see women dressed for winter, what'll they do when little 7 year old Hannah goes walking by in a pink dress.

Even if this summer, 7 year old Hannah gets gang raped in a Munich suburb, there will still be those on this forum will defend and justify the rapists, she looked at them in a sexual manner etc.
There will be some on this forum wou
You are talking 10's of millions, while it is the only solution to the problem as we cant reform their religion for them, it's simply noy feasible. The Nazis were a model of efficiency and failed to deport 6 million peaceful Jews, the EU is a beurocratic nightmare and a significant proportion of the inhabitants would fight alongside the moslems if we tried deporting and the moslems themselves are renowned for being suicidaly violent if they don't get their way.

Regarding the Nazi's, they would have deported the Jews, but then the war kicked of and the train deportations stopped. I have said this many times, that more Jews died as a result of us starting the war when we did, than if we had just waited a little while and allowed more of them to be deported.
Now, we all know I support muslims and their rights as well as the refugees' rights to be in Europe. However, this is absurd. We are not Islamic countries and we are not the Middle East. We respect your right to practise and you must respect that you haven't the right to enforce pressurising rules on the West that do not work with its laws. If you don't appreciate the Wests' systems, then **** off back to Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Turkey, or wherever else and live under the laws of your faith happily. If we came to Saudi with the same pressured attitude and attempted to change the state, we would find ourselves imprisoned and probably executed.

Have respect for the nations you live in and the laws you live under. That is as simple as it gets.
Original post by ivybridge
Now, we all know I support muslims and their rights as well as the refugees' rights to be in Europe. However, this is absurd. We are not Islamic countries and we are not the Middle East. We respect your right to practise and you must respect that you haven't the right to enforce pressurising rules on the West that do not work with its laws. If you don't appreciate the Wests' systems, then **** off back to Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Turkey, or wherever else and live under the laws of your faith happily. If we came to Saudi with the same pressured attitude and attempted to change the state, we would find ourselves imprisoned and probably executed.

Have respect for the nations you live in and the laws you live under. That is as simple as it gets.

What you don't understand is that Islam is not a religion, it's a powerful expansionist ideology .. they openly admit that their plan is to outbreed the local populations and slowly takeover the law system (see Sharia courts in UK) ..

Do you ever wonder why you never hear stuff like this from for example Hinduism or other religions ?
(edited 7 years ago)
What you don't understand is that Islam is not a religion, it's a powerful expansionist ideology, and aims for world domination .. they openly admit that their plan is to outbreed the local populations and slowly takeover the law system..

Do you ever wonder why you never hear stuff like this from for example Hinduism or other religions ?

You say I don't understand and I do. But I distinguish between your average muslim, that concept, and the Middle East at large. They differ.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The_Opinion
Regarding the Nazi's, they would have deported the Jews, but then the war kicked of and the train deportations stopped. I have said this many times, that more Jews died as a result of us starting the war when we did, than if we had just waited a little while and allowed more of them to be deported.

Doesn't matter, Moslems would fight deportation, not just physically, they would subvert the process of establishing which ones would meet the criteria for deportation, as would many 'Ant-Fascists'. It would be completely impossible to deport Moslems.

If deportations were to happen and have any effect on the situation if would have to be all Moslems or nothing, and we would simply not be able to for the reasons stated, it would end up in civil war, we are that far gone there is no way back. Given the choice between allowing the creeping subversion of democracy and liberties by Moslems or all out civil war, Europeans chose the former. It's a done deal, convert or move as Europe has given up.

The leftists would not fight anyone, at least 99.9% of them. A lot of the are skinny middle class teens and young adults who can hardly lift their own hands. The only reason they are "brave" enough to get violent now is that the police is very timid and the rest of the public want to maintain a clean criminal record.

Heck, even if the police began to look away from violence against UAF etc, that group would not show their face again after a couple of reprisals.
Doesn't matter, Moslems would fight deportation, not just physically, they would subvert the process of establishing which ones would meet the criteria for deportation, as would many 'Ant-Fascists'. It would be completely impossible to deport Moslems.

If deportations were to happen and have any effect on the situation if would have to be all Moslems or nothing, and we would simply not be able to for the reasons stated, it would end up in civil war, we are that far gone there is no way back. Given the choice between allowing the creeping subversion of democracy and liberties by Moslems or all out civil war, Europeans chose the former. It's a done deal, convert or move as Europe has given up.

Because the majority of them are completely unaware of what is happening / what is coming, although more and more are slowly but surely beginning to open their eyes.

There is an easy way to remove basically all trouble makers in one swoop, that is also not discriminatory that I have thought of. Yes, the usual suspects would moan like they always do, but to save the European civilisation, it would be worth it.
Reply 37
Original post by ivybridge
You say I don't understand and I do. But I distinguish between your aberage muslim, that concept, and the Middle East at large. They differ.

Haven't you seen the C4 doc a few weeks ago? 50% of UK moslems want homosexuality to be illegal and pretty much all of them think it's an abominable sin. The ''moderate'' moslem (by 21st century, western standards) is rarer than hen's teeth.

''The most dramatic contrast was found in attitudes towards homosexuality. None of the 500 British Muslims interviewed believed that homosexual acts were morally acceptable''

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality

More than half of British Muslims (52%) think homosexuality should not be legal, and nearly half (47%) think it is not appropriate for gay people to teach in schools, according to a new survey of British Muslims.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/11/europe/britain-muslims-survey/
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Erebor
Haven't you seen the C4 doc a few weeks ago? 50% of UK moslems want homosexuality to be illegal and pretty much all of them think it's an abominable sin. The ''moderate'' moslem (by 21st century, western standards) is rarer than hen's teeth.

''The most dramatic contrast was found in attitudes towards homosexuality. None of the 500 British Muslims interviewed believed that homosexual acts were morally acceptable''

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality

More than half of British Muslims (52%) think homosexuality should not be legal, and nearly half (47%) think it is not appropriate for gay people to teach in schools, according to a new survey of British Muslims.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/11/europe/britain-muslims-survey/

Why are you trying to use my sexuality to change my opinion? It goes against their faith. They have the right to religious freedom and to an opinion. It doesn't mean they're going to enforce it. If that were the case, I would have issues with those individuals. It is as simple as that.
Original post by Erebor

Well, get 'em all out then :wink:

What you don't understand is that Islam is not a religion, it's a powerful expansionist ideology .. they openly admit that their plan is to outbreed the local populations and slowly takeover the law system (see Sharia courts in UK) ..

C'mon Carl, distinguish your troll account frm your real one :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending