The Student Room Group

PIXL Edexcel GCSE Maths 2016 - Predicted Paper

Hi There,

Does anyone have the PIXL Edexcel GCSE Maths 2016 - Predicted Paper. Please me know ASAP.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm not entirely sure what PIXL is to be perfectly honest:colondollar:

If you go onto the Maths Genie website, they have predicted June 2016 papers on there :smile:
Original post by 3.14uren

If you go onto the Maths Genie website, they have predicted June 2016 papers on there :smile:
Its an edexcel style predicted paper which is from the pixl club "partner in excellence". I have already done predicted paper from Maths Genie, it was quite easy tbh. I think the exam will be much harder!

Here is a link to the June 2015 Pixl predicted paper so you can see what it looks like. If anyone has the June 2016 edexcel pixl paper please let me know.

http://www.castlefordacademy.com/curricular/documents/mathsrevisionquestions.pdf

http://www.pixl.org.uk/
I'm not sure if this is OK but I've found this one. Looks like it's the 2016 paper 2. https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxsaXR0bGVoZWF0aG1hdGhzfGd4OjZkMDdhNzA1ZjY0NTJmYmE
Reply 4
I was given a PIXl Predicted 2016 Maths GCSE Edexcel paper today.
Reply 5
Hi guys

I should be getting hold of the june 2016 predictions today but I am relying on someone else. Lost 45. scan it in and send it out
Reply 6
Original post by 3.14uren

PIXL is a paid for paper which is pretty accurate as a predictor. Maths genie are free and probably less accurate but also great practice
Original post by gwilson24
Hi guys

I should be getting hold of the june 2016 predictions today but I am relying on someone else. Lost 45. scan it in and send it out
Thanks a lot. Much appreciated!
Original post by L0st45
I was given a PIXl Predicted 2016 Maths GCSE Edexcel paper today.
L0st45 please can you scan it in and upload it to the thread as a pdf.
Reply 9
Yeah L0st45 Can you please scan it and upload as a PDF
Can someone send a link to the PIXL predicted paper 1 please?
Original post by Emilyh2000xx
Can someone send a link to the PIXL predicted paper 1 please?
^^^^^^^^^^ Please time is running out! ^^^^^^^^^^
Reply 12
How do I scan the paper? 😁

If I can't upload it as a PDF would you like me to send you the questions they've included? Sorry I can't be more helpful! 😬 :frown:
anyone got the mark scheme for it , i have completed the paper and would like to mark it
Anybody know the grade boundaries? On my mocks I only usually get around 28/30 marks on each paper! Desperately need a C but my teachers literally stopped teaching me now!
Original post by L0st45
How do I scan the paper? 😁

If I can't upload it as a PDF would you like me to send you the questions they've included? Sorry I can't be more helpful! 😬 :frown:

Okay do you have a phone with a camera on it? If you do. Take a shot of each page and then put then connect your phone to your computer and send the shots of the paper.
Original post by King_ajk
anyone got the mark scheme for it , i have completed the paper and would like to mark it
No sorry. I am still looking for a pdf of the predicted paper.
Reply 17
Original post by SkyeAmber
Anybody know the grade boundaries? On my mocks I only usually get around 28/30 marks on each paper! Desperately need a C but my teachers literally stopped teaching me now!

If last year was 65 for a C, I would advise you to get about 35 on each
Reply 18
Has anybody got the pixl paper then???? Time runnin out plz
Original post by tnk191
Has anybody got the pixl paper then???? Time runnin out plz
Ikr! Someone please help us!

Quick Reply