The Student Room Group

Muslim guys, would you marry a non-hijabi?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Just wondering as guys that have taken an interest in me have expressed that they would like hijab to be worn after marriage...

Of course I would! :/ That would be their preference... not somethin you necessarily have to comply to. In terms of religion you would, but that's between you and God. I think some girls who wear hijab know very little about what it means
Original post by fatima1998
not making anyone to agree with me... i have my opinion and you have your own :top:

You insulted the girls who wear hijab - it does not make them angels once they tie a scarf around their head. Like us, they are struggling too and no human being is sinless. Yes they've got to think about intentions and stuff. The best of those are who seek forgivness. The sins you talked about - what if Allah already forgived them for it?
Original post by Rhythmical
As in you pointed out that wearing the hijab doesn't equate to being religious. A lot of people I know wear it for the wrong reasons or simply take it off on certain occasions like i.e going out.

i know ALOT of people wearing hijab yet swearing, being bitch to people... i even got bullied by one of them - the one i mentioned before OMG... what a poison she is... made me feel crap about myself :redface: - used my innocence as a weapon and bullied me that i got so low self-confidence :argh: dont even wanna talk about her... :mad: but then i went to another school which i am in currently - those people told me what is humanity, how to help other, :,heart: you know... being nice and boost my self-confidence so much that whenever i see that girl, i have enough confience to face her and do whatever i want :h:
it's just a scarf around their head.... as i have mentioned on the other thread similar to this.... hijabs are now used as a fashion thing than a religious thing.... haven't you seen the jewels or like fancy pins they use... :cute: and even if people are wearing because they take that as a religious thing, then still they wear jeans - that doesn't help... i know a girl who wears hijab and wears abaya too but trusts me.... she is such a bitch... swear point out middle finger... rude to people.... bully them :mad2: is that appropriate surely NOT... :noway: how wearing hijab makes them more "religious" if they can't even be nice to people :unsure: if you want to marry a girl - please don't just accept her just because she looks religious from outside... put more effort in and find out her character or behaviour with people :yep:

Lol did you even read the OP?

I'm sick of muslim girls who don't wear hijab putting hijabis down and hijabis putting other muslim girls who dont wear hijab down...
i know ALOT of people wearing hijab yet swearing, being bitch to people... i even got bullied by one of them - the one i mentioned before OMG... what a poison she is... made me feel crap about myself :redface: - used my innocence as a weapon and bullied me that i got so low self-confidence :argh: dont even wanna talk about her... :mad: but then i went to another school which i am in currently - those people told me what is humanity, how to help other, :,heart: you know... being nice and boost my self-confidence so much that whenever i see that girl, i have enough confience to face her and do whatever i want :h:

Oh that's bad. Yes I do agree that wearing a hijab doesn't mean that someone's sinless but then again hijabis have no right judging others just like us non wearing hijabis don't. And neither should they use the 'hijab' as a way of gaining status or authority.
Original post by noticemesenpai
The hijab needs to be worn for the right reasons.

This.
Yes if I like her and if she has a nice personality
Original post by Someboady
This.

What about it? just stating MY opinion. :u:
Reply 28
Why not, don't see nothing wrong with that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Serine Soul
If a guy tells me to wear hijab after marriage, I'll divorce him.

Trust me. No chill lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samina_ay
You insulted the girls who wear hijab - it does not make them angels once they tie a scarf around their head. Like us, they are struggling too and no human being is sinless. Yes they've got to think about intentions and stuff. The best of those are who seek forgivness. The sins you talked about - what if Allah already forgived them for it?

Can you please explain how God has forgiven someone when the victim has not forgiven them yet? To add to that, they will not be forgiven if they continue these actions.

Such drivel is frankly unheard of.
Reply 31
If a guy tells me to wear hijab after marriage, I'll divorce him.

What's wrong with wearing the hijab?
Tbh.. Would you prefer a girl who covered herself all over not showing any part of her body when she's out, and have the wrong intentions and be dishonest with her faith or a girl who is still modest just doesnt wear a hijab but is has the right intentions and is honest with her faith..

Yes a hijab and honestty with faith together is ideal, but still if I wasa guy lool, I'd go for intentions and not appearance :smile:
Original post by HAnwar
What's wrong with wearing the hijab?

Nothing particularly, but I can't have my husband telling me what to wear and what not to wear. There must be a respect of my freedom of choice :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
More would than you think.
They will be the kind of guys that like to display/show off their women though. (Not necessarily a bad thing)

Prepare to be, quite literally, a trophy wife ladies
Reply 35
Nothing particularly, but I can't have my husband telling me what to wear and what not to wear. There must be a respect of my freedom of choice :smile:

I'm sure jumping straight to divorce without discussing isn't wise.
Personally I wouldn't mind especially if it meant I would be getting extra reward for it.
Each to their own I guess.
Original post by HAnwar
I'm sure jumping straight to divorce without discussing isn't wise.
Personally I wouldn't mind especially if it meant I would be getting extra reward for it.
Each to their own I guess.

You're right, it's pretty unlikely that I'll marry a man who even cares about hijab anyway
Original post by popo111
Can you please explain how God has forgiven someone when the victim has not forgiven them yet? To add to that, they will not be forgiven if they continue these actions.

Such drivel is frankly unheard of.

I didn't know fatima was bullied by these girls - till she explained it in the second post. I was not referring to those sins. I was referring to the fact that girls jazz up their hijab and wear jeans. Lol our Lord said come to me and i will forgive you and when you seek out for His forgiveness multiple times for the same sin, Allah will forgive you. He will not get tired from it - and on your own eventually your actions will change, e.g. dressing more modestly. "And Allah guides whomever he wills".
And yes Allah cannot forgive a person who hasn't seeked forgiveness from their wrong doings they do upon His own creation.
Original post by noticemesenpai
What about it? just stating MY opinion. :u:

Hahahaha I like it. And yes its YOUR opinion and you should be very proud of it xD
Original post by Someboady
Hahahaha I like it. And yes its YOUR opinion and you should be very proud of it xD

I am very proud of it! :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending