The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church 2016 Newbies

I have a firm offer to study and CCCU and will be starting in September 2016. I had a gap year, but cannot wait to start in September! Is anyone else starting?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by beccamew
I have a firm offer to study and CCCU and will be starting in September 2016. I had a gap year, but cannot wait to start in September! Is anyone else starting?

Heya, I've moved this to the CCCU forum for you.

Have fun! :h:
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey, I've a confirmed offer at CCCU studying counselling coaching and mentoring. Ive had a two year gap year :redface: excited?!
Reply 3
Original post by emndemm
Hey, I've a confirmed offer at CCCU studying counselling coaching and mentoring. Ive had a two year gap year :redface: excited?!

You had a two year gap year!! I'm super jealous, but I am so so excited to start at CCCU, have you applied for accommodation yet?
Reply 4
Yeah i wish i hadn't though! i worked for two years but have finally concluded I'm ready to go to uni, yeah i applied this afternoon for Pin Hill. What about you?
Reply 5
Original post by emndemm
Yeah i wish i hadn't though! i worked for two years but have finally concluded I'm ready to go to uni, yeah i applied this afternoon for Pin Hill. What about you?

No way I applied for Pin Hill too!!
Reply 6
Yay! I'm really happy I've found someone that has also applied there!
Hey, I'm starting in September... is anyone doing Policing or something similar? (:
Reply 8
Original post by Colettemarielyon
Hey, I'm starting in September... is anyone doing Policing or something similar? (:

I'm doing English Language. Policing sounds super cool :redface:
Oh cool and yeah the course looks amazing, we get to do some pretty amazing things. What's your course like,
Reply 10
Oh cool and yeah the course looks amazing, we get to do some pretty amazing things. What's your course like,

Good luck with it! It seems pretty cool too! Have you applied for accommodation? :smile:
Good luck with it! It seems pretty cool too! Have you applied for accommodation? :smile:

Yes, you? (:
Reply 12
Yes, you? (:

Yup, but haven't heard anything back yet.
Yup, but haven't heard anything back yet.

Same, apparently we won't hear anything about accomdation. When I was at the applicants day they said that it's around July that they start making offers to us
Starting Accounting (Bsc) here, I applied for a few places but North Holmes was my first choice :tongue:.
Original post by Clickmeimnew
Starting Accounting (Bsc) here, I applied for a few places but North Holmes was my first choice :tongue:.

Oh sweet sounds good. I think North Homes was one of my options. What other ones did you apply for?
Lanfranc, Pin Hill, and Parnham.

North Holmes is on Campus, has en-suite and is fairly cheap, that is why I put it as my first choice. What was your first choice and why did you pick it?

Yeah I am starting in September too!

I'm doing forensics ? Kind of similar I guess ☺️
Yeah I'm starting in September I can't wait

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending