The Student Room Group

how to convince someone to wear a dress/ short shorts

ok so this girl is really pretty and I like her but she is hit and miss on wearing stuff one day nice shorts and short top the next full jeans and coat any tips?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why do you care what she wears, no one is telling you what to wear 😳
Society is messed up these days

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol. just lol
Reply 3
Original post by Abdi112

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like her even more wearing them, that's just personal preference
Reply 4
Well convince her in your dream and make sure not to wet yourself 🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tell her she has nice legs
let her wear what she wants?
Original post by Abdi112

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's not allowed to care what someone wears? Are you serious? You are a joke
Original post by surina16
let her wear what she wants?

Love how people aren't allowed to have preferences without half the internet pretending to be supportive good willed people.

"I'm straight, I like women" "Urgh you dirty homophobe" is the common exchange between a normal person and a social justice warrior these days :lol:
Original post by JL124251
ok so this girl is really pretty and I like her but she is hit and miss on wearing stuff one day nice shorts and short top the next full jeans and coat any tips?

Just compliment her honestly. Do you like her with shorter clothes because she has nice legs? Then compliment her legs.

However it is impossible to predict what a women we've never met will want. Some girls get offended by compliments for some reason
Original post by ComputerMaths97
Love how people aren't allowed to have preferences without half the internet pretending to be supportive good willed people.

"I'm straight, I like women" "Urgh you dirty homophobe" is the common exchange between a normal person and a social justice warrior these days :lol:

It's not that, it's just that he said "how to convince" which kind of suggests that she doesn't really want to? idk.
Reply 11
He's not allowed to care what someone wears? Are you serious? You are a joke

Says the Virgin

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abdi112

Posted from TSR Mobile

Society was always messed up
Just less freedom

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by themightysandu
Society was always messed up
Just less freedom

Posted from TSR Mobile

And this is how abusive relationships start

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by surina16
It's not that, it's just that he said "how to convince" which kind of suggests that she doesn't really want to? idk.

No it doesn't. It suggests he would rather it. He sees her wearing different types of clothes. He prefers one of them. He decided to ask on TSR if there's a way of convincing her to wear the clothes he likes on her. That's it, nobody is pinning anybody down and forcing them to wear a set of clothes lmao

Original post by Abdi112
Says the Virgin

Lmaoo the chances of you coming back with an intelligent statement were 0 tbh based on your first post in the thread. I should've known
Some girls get offended by compliments for some reason

I think some girls get uncomfortable when it comes from people they are not interested in. I notice the reactions between people vary incredibly, to the more prideful people a compliment from someone they consider lesser is an insult, to the very anxious it might been seen as manipulative or insincere, to someone with low self esteem met with disbelief, or boost them significantly.

People are very unpredictable.
Original post by JL124251
I like her even more wearing them, that's just personal preference

But it's not your body so you have no say.
Why do you feel it is your place to dictate what she wears? If she isn't comfortable wearing shorts or dresses, then so be it. The end.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
I think some girls get uncomfortable when it comes from people they are not interested in. I notice the reactions between people vary incredibly, to the more prideful people a compliment from someone they consider lesser is an insult, to the very anxious it might been seen as manipulative or insincere, to someone with low self esteem met with disbelief, or boost them significantly.

People are very unpredictable.

*Women are very unpredictable

Men are very predictable when you know them, yet women will always be unpredictable
Lol. She only put her jeans back on cos it was quite breezy today. Think about the weather. When its hot - she'll wear less..

Quick Reply

Latest