The Student Room Group

f211 paper predictions 2016

hiya guys I made his thread in hope that someone can make or help me make predictions for this paper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lolpool
hiya guys I made his thread in hope that someone can make or help me make predictions for this paper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww man no one is replying! :*( I need them too.

Have you got the 2015 paper? If i could get my hands on that i could make some predictions, I was pretty good/accurate at it last year.
Reply 2
Original post by bakedbeans247
Aww man no one is replying! :*( I need them too.

Have you got the 2015 paper? If i could get my hands on that i could make some predictions, I was pretty good/accurate at it last year.

lool ik nah i dont have the paper ill try get it though somehow
Original post by lolpool
lool ik nah i dont have the paper ill try get it though somehow

Thanks man, please do let me know if you find it! How's your revision going? Which papers are you sitting? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by bakedbeans247
Thanks man, please do let me know if you find it! How's your revision going? Which papers are you sitting? :smile:

nope im afraid i cant find it , revsion is not going as i hoped , A2 Bio is very difficult especially F215. and i also do chemistry whichi is not to bad but does require a lot of effort . pray for me
Original post by lolpool
nope im afraid i cant find it , revsion is not going as i hoped , A2 Bio is very difficult especially F215. and i also do chemistry whichi is not to bad but does require a lot of effort . pray for me

I have it! What do you want to know?😁
Original post by lolpool

I have it! What do you want to know?😁
Sorry didn't mean to put that twice
Reply 8
you have the 2015 f211 & f212 papers?
Original post by nkh123
you have the 2015 f211 & f212 papers?

Yeh my teacher gave them to me
My teacher's predictions and she's generally very accurate:
mitosis, yeast budding, stem cells
blood vessels
hydrostatic pressure graph, lymph, tissue fluid table
microscopes
apoplast/sympast pathways
xerophytes
prokaryotic/eukaryotic cells
cytoskeleton
Original post by milutin767
blood vessels
microscopes
xerophytes
cytoskeleton

what about f212???? :smile:
I made predictions for all my exams last year and surprisingly got them all right. I will be posting new my predictions for this year exam for ocr biology soon. Also if anyone can post the F211 2015 paper online would be much appreciated.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by milutin767
blood vessels
microscopes
xerophytes
cytoskeleton

thanks maate
Reply 14
just wondering , will everyone doing the f211 paper be retake students? i feel like this will mean that the exams are harder, what do u guys think?
Reply 15
Original post by atimsa
just wondering , will everyone doing the f211 paper be retake students? i feel like this will mean that the exams are harder, what do u guys think?

yeah definitely , most people will be aiming top marks to boost ums so expect grade boundaries to be very high- so i have to be aiming full marks even though i havent started proper revision .
I am absolutely sure that grade boundaries will be sky high and OCR is aware of that so they will make it extra hard for us. Well that's the worst case scenario to say the least, but we cannot get a worse result than what we already have (they automatically use the better one towards the final A Level grade) and also I doubt they can come up with something worse than last year..fingers crossed
here are the last two
my teacher gave me a marked one so just ignore that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending