The Originals
Gossip Girl
Prison Break
Supernatural
Teen Wolf
Etc.
Reply 21
Original post by evalilyXOX
really ? Yeah I started it ages ago and then uni got in the way so I have finally managed to make time for it again. I will probably continue watching it until I get bored.

My favourite shows are OITNB and Pretty Little Liars which start back next month so I am so excited !!! :biggrin::biggrin:

I love ointnb! I binged on all the episodes in 2 weeks
Original post by TheSmyths
I love ointnb! I binged on all the episodes in 2 weeks

Same !! I only started to watch it after season 2 and I binge watched all of the episodes last summer

I cannot wait until it starts back next month ! :biggrin:
Game of Thrones definitely
Only on Season 3 and having to constantly hide away from spoilers
OITNB new season!!
Reply 25
I am going to go all breaking bad and rewatch thewhole "The big bang theory", "The good wife", "Greenwing". I also want to finish "Doctor who", I have only watched 5seasons of New school. I have been thinking about starting Old school too. However,it seems impossible to go through all these episodes.Besides, I like Anime. So new series of Naruto arewaiting for me already.The thought of finishing semester and passing theexams makes me so excited! Summer is coming so soon:h:
New seasons of OITNB, Pretty Little Liars, and Suits :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by TheSmyths
I really need to finish dexter
I plan to watch the wire, stein gate, attack on titan, erased, broadchurch, game of thrones

I already watch game of thrones, I need to finish season 5 of suits & maybe start dare devil
Pretty Little Liars
Walking Dead
Dexter
OITNB
White Collar

and maybe start watching Jessica Jones.

too many series to finish
HIMYM
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 30
Game of Thrones
Flash
Kuruko Nabasuke (or something)
2 Broke Girls
Finish off Friends
Rewatch Fresh Prince
Better Call Saul
Teen Wolf
Secret Life of the American Teenager (Re-watching)
The 100 (Need to catch up)
Reign (Need to catch up)
Chicago Med
Rewatch AHS 1-3
Chicago Med
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones (seen season 1)
Arrow
Daredevil season 2
Agents of Shield
Big Bang Theory (up to season 5 on netflix)
Sherlock
And maybe a re-run of Doctor Who going into next year (prepare for season 10)
Reply 33
Original post by Changing Skies
New seasons of OITNB, Pretty Little Liars, and Suits :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Suits is hands down the best series you should watch it first - so much drama
Watch the rest of Good Wife (don't judge)
Probably PLL although not so sure now that its five years forward.
Bones and Castle I need to catch up on those definately,
Re watch all the seasons of Once Upon A Time (or at least from season 2, why? Simple Hook is in it).
Might re watch Flash and SCORPION to prepare myself for the next season

Elemntary (need to catch up)
Limitless (need to catch up)
Blindspot (need to catch up)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by caskett23
Watch the rest of Good Wife (don't judge) and probably PLL although not so sure now that its five years forward. Bones and Castle I need to catch up on those definately, with most certainty re watch all the seasons of Once Upon A Time (or at least from season 2, why? Simple Hook is in it). And about 20(if not more - p.s. my life is TV pretty much) other shows that I am behind on due to the exams. Also need to read bunch of books for school over th holidays so yay me!

Pll is good. I just finished watching the whole series comes back in a few days. The 5 year thing is weird but still alright. Give it a go.

Also Neal> Hook.
New -prison break
New -bloodline
Outcast
PLL
New - Orphan black
👌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kholmes1
Pll is good. I just finished watching the whole series comes back in a few days. The 5 year thing is weird but still alright. Give it a go.

Also Neal> Hook.

Naah, I am definitely a Captain Hook type of gal, love him so I keep hoping that they won't kill him again. I must admit like him more than Neal/Bealfire. Oh and if it isn't obvious Captain Swan all the way (eventually had to happen like).
Oh and I'm on like season 5 of PLL so have some to catch up on but...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DanF2000
Game of Thrones (seen season 1)
Arrow
Daredevil season 2
Agents of Shield
Big Bang Theory (up to season 5 on netflix)
Sherlock
And maybe a re-run of Doctor Who going into next year (prepare for season 10)

Arrow and Marvel agents of shield are amazing although the current season of arrow has died down a bit in terms of storylines, if you like both shows you might like Gotham, it's set pre-batman so it mainly revolves around James Gordon starting his police career 'cleaning up Gotham' I like it because it's so much more darker and gory than the other Marvel/DC TV shows and it has great story lines and character developments :smile:)
Love once upon a time ! That's on the list

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest