The Student Room Group

AQA AS Level Unit 4 Religious Studies RSS04 Thu 19 May AM

Hey guys, is anyone else taking this particular exam? Which topics are you doing?

I'm personally doing Creation and Design, but feel free to discuss Miracles and Quantum Mechanics here if you please.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
I do Creation and Design too! What are you expecting to come up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by SampleX
I do Creation and Design too! What are you expecting to come up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My teacher reckons deism, God as a sustainer, Big Crunch and the medieval world view to come up for creation and William Paley and Richard Dawkins for design
Reply 4
How accurate would you say your teacher is? do they usually guess correctly? im resitting and only planned to revise 2 out of 3 topics but I don't have notes on deism!
Reply 5
I'm predicting Swinburne and Aquinas for design, no idea what creation will throw at me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by meganzoe
How accurate would you say your teacher is? do they usually guess correctly? im resitting and only planned to revise 2 out of 3 topics but I don't have notes on deism!

Revise everything as you can't be sure. I don't think there is much to know about deism, right?
has anyone got predictions on miracles need help and for design i think Dawkins will come up
Reply 8
Swinburne came up last year so and I don't think they would do the same philosopher two years in a row
my teacher predicted Aquinas for design argument or it could be scientific arguments and for miracles she predicted Hume
Hey does anyone know what miracle questions might come up??
Original post by aysha12345
my teacher predicted Aquinas for design argument or it could be scientific arguments and for miracles she predicted Hume

What about the 15 markers?
I think design argument will be Dawkins and Swinburne or Aquinas
Creation I think it will be deism and God as a sustainer
Good luck to everyone 💕
Does anyone know what might come up for quantum and miracles?
Reply 14
what's medieval world view? I've never come across that.
for miracles 15 marks she predicted critics of Hume or 'is it reasonable to believe in God because of miracles' and for design weakness of the design argument or is it reasonable to believe in design
Original post by vanessam1997
Hey does anyone know what miracle questions might come up??

Hume is likely to come up
Original post by aysha12345
for miracles 15 marks she predicted critics of Hume or 'is it reasonable to believe in God because of miracles' and for design weakness of the design argument or is it reasonable to believe in design

What about creation? And thanks
How did everyone find the exam? I ran out of time and barely answered the last quantum question
Reply 19
Original post by DancingOnTheSand
How did everyone find the exam? I ran out of time and barely answered the last quantum question

Yeah same :frown:. My teachers told me to answer both A01's first, so I had to rush the A02's at the end, so thank God I got the A01's sorted first

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending