The Student Room Group

French GCSE prediction Topics and any tricky Vocab?

So I know that the same topics come up each year like envovnment, jobs and the others but within those topics is there any tricky vocab that will likely come up?

I am doing AQA reading (Higher)
Original post by georgina_marie
So I know that the same topics come up each year like envovnment, jobs and the others but within those topics is there any tricky vocab that will likely come up?

I'm doing the same as you and I find quizlet very helpful, its a website and an app. It helps with learning buzzwords and it says them to you which helps with the listening.
Good Luck
Bonne chance
Original post by Wordnerd2
I'm doing the same as you and I find quizlet very helpful, its a website and an app. It helps with learning buzzwords and it says them to you which helps with the listening.
Good Luck
Bonne chance

yeah I use that app for other subjects too (its amazing i love it sm) but i dont think i have time to do make a set do yoknow anyone who has a good set?
yeah I use that app for other subjects too (its amazing i love it sm) but i dont think i have time to do make a set do yoknow anyone who has a good set?

If you go onto my account (oops self promo) its oh_hi_ellie I have a folder called french vocabulary and there is some stuff in there for the aqa spec
If you go onto my account (oops self promo) its oh_hi_ellie I have a folder called french vocabulary and there is some stuff in there for the aqa spec

Aww thank you!!!!! ill be sure to check it out - good luck for Tuesday!
Aww thank you!!!!! ill be sure to check it out - good luck for Tuesday!

Good luck to you too and the listening papers always a bummer XD
Good luck to you too and the listening papers always a bummer XD

Yeah I'm decided to do foundation listening because it was too much pressure on myself (I'm not continuing on to A-level French ) so Good luck to you!!
Yeah I'm decided to do foundation listening because it was too much pressure on myself (I'm not continuing on to A-level French ) so Good luck to you!!

Yeah its easy and I'm going for the higher but was previously doing foundation, I'm not continuing at A - level but would still like to learn french if that makes sense
Yeah its easy and I'm going for the higher but was previously doing foundation, I'm not continuing at A - level but would still like to learn french if that makes sense

Well good luck to you! im sure you will do amazing!
Well good luck to you! im sure you will do amazing!

You too!

My teacher has predicted stuff with energy conservation / pollution :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest