The Student Room Group

should i do psychology or classical civilisation a level?

whic one do you do and how hard do you find it

i am also doing
physics
english lit
history
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Psychology is a lot more common. I do psychology and I love it, its basically a science the way you learn it and the exams work. Its really good. I don't know what the other even is. It might be worth looking at which one your uni courses like to help you decide? Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by Kobisha
whic one do you do and how hard do you find it

i am also doing
physics
english lit
history

i do Psychology, Classics, English lit and Drama, and i have to say that Classics is by far my favourite. personally i think Psychology is harder than classics because there are is many different topics and studies to remember. neither subjects are easy but its just about what you think is more enjoyable, hope that helps. :smile:
Classics can be awesome, but it depends what syllabus. It cna be a mix of history, lit and languages. It depends what your preferences are, so find out more and do the one you like.
Reply 5
What is classics?
Original post by Samonia
What is classics?

the study of Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome
Reply 7
Original post by amelia may
the study of Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome

Ah okay, thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest