The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by JGang
Do you guys really, genuinely care when you see numerous reports of black youth dying to gang culture on our streets? Be honest. (This is not start a race war, I actually want to know).

We don't live in the USA, it's not really happening here.

Anyway, I don't care when thugs die, whatever their colour.
Reply 21
@ true detective01 I think you should re-read the thread again 'cause it seems you don't understand
Original post by Josb
We don't live in the USA, it's not really happening here.

Anyway, I don't care when thugs die, whatever their colour.

Harsh :colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Prah
@ true detective01 I think you should re-read the thread again 'cause it seems you don't understand

Understand what? What am i missing?
I'm mixed raced.

Ngl, I don't care - as in feel an emotional response - when I see news reports of people dying. Whether this be in a car crash, or in gang related attacks. I realise that there's a problem; that it perpetuates greater societal issues, but it doesn't in any way, shape or form distract from my day. It has nothing to do with creed, colour, gender etc. The truth is, if I don't know the person or someone who knows the person, I'm unlikely to give the issue many passing thoughts.
Reply 25
Have you finished crying now, or do you still need a minute?
Reply 26
I care and everything but I feel disassociated from the issue because its in the USA and because its a black issue. I feel like its not going to happen to me.
Original post by TrueDetective01
Ok, why should a white person care if black youths die from a gang related incidents?

Heartless.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Heartless.

And old too...
The thread is 5 years old.
Original post by sufys
And old too...

So ****ing what. Sue me. I saw it in a thread I was just in under "related discussions." So I ****ing clicked it. and what?

Tell mods to close it more proactively. Or tell tsr code engineers to remove old threads from the algorithm. You think idk it's old thread. Idgaf.
Original post by sufys
And old too...

And he's still heartless 👍
And he's still heartless 👍

I don't think so.
It was simply a query.
Of course one needs a reason to care about something, they were simply asking for that reason to be made clear.
Original post by sufys
I don't think so.
It was simply a query.
Of course one needs a reason to care about something, they were simply asking for that reason to be made clear.

Now you're being a hypocrite.

It's an old thread remember.

Yes, but I know it will be taken down very soon so I can now do as I please.
Reply 34

Bro woke up and chose violence :rofl:
So ****ing what. Sue me. I saw it in a thread I was just in under "related discussions." So I ****ing clicked it. and what?

Tell mods to close it more proactively. Or tell tsr code engineers to remove old threads from the algorithm. You think idk it's old thread. Idgaf.

Besides if you quote me with a debatable statement do you not expect me to respond?

Latest

Trending

Trending