The Student Room Group

Did you get bullied at school?

And was it verbal or physical. Mine was both

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:shoot:
I have no idea. I reckon by some people's standards I probably was bullied, but I could have easily been considered a bully too looking back on it. Never had any major problems though.
Kinda, it was strange because those that bullied me would always whine about how they were bullied but I never understood it. Then That's how I realized how bullying works, those who struggle to come to terms with what they went through, share it with other people.
Original post by Longshot9000
Kinda, it was strange because those that bullied me would always whine about how they were bullied but I never understood it. Then That's how I realized how bullying works, those who struggle to come to terms with what they went through, share it with other people.

But that's what I don't understand, I got bullied but didn't take it out on other people?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was teased a lot and a bit of online, to be fair I kinda made myself a target and was under a ton of stress at home. However, the only fights I had were ones I started.

My dad used to bully me worse than the kids at school though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by davidguettafan
But that's what I don't understand, I got bullied but didn't take it out on other people?

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be fair, you did have that phase where you just constantly made threads ripping religious people down and calling them mentally ill.

But then again I'm not perfect, usually it happens when we don't even know it because it's hardwired into our brains.
There was this one time in PE class where i got deliberately pushed by a girl who offered to help me skate.:frown:
Original post by Blackstarr
There was this one time in PE class where i got deliberately pushed by a girl who offered to help me skate.:frown:

Thats mean! :frown:
Reply 9
I think I was. But the worst part is I didn't realise until later.
Primary was a bit of both, I made a decision in PS that if I tolerated the initial smacks but didn't respond to them or give them satisfaction they would stop, which they initially did, but were still dicks.

Secondary wasn't physical, just had a run in with some groups who gave me abuse over medical issues. Tragic part is when I realised just how they didnt understand the problems I had at all, since then the same secondary school ones have wised up. Wouldn't call that bullying so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes. I was bullied verbally and through physical violence.
Yup, verbally (incl. threatened with things like scissors) and physically (physically as in punches - worst punch was being pinned and punched repeatedly in the stomach after what was a recent stomach operation that my teacher had told the class I had had - kicks, pushed over in a way that I sprained my ankle, tag teamed, scratched with purposefully sharpened objects etc) during Year 9, until I left the school.
But I don't understand why people still hold onto grudges or upset from bullying that happened year(s) ago. Yes, I remember this all happened well, but I don't understand why so many people haven't moved on from it.
Reply 13
I used to get a lot of crap in Years 7/8 for being mixed race and looking a different way. Escalated in Year 8 which resulted in two boys being excluded. Subsequent years, I haven't had any problems thankfully.
never buillied

(edited 7 years ago)
@ForestShadow That moment when I have to choose which of your posts I'm going to rep :cry2:
Original post by Pablo Picasso
Who cares if you were bullied. The world has more serious problems to deal with

Agree. Bullying is just a 1st world problem.
Original post by davidguettafan
And was it verbal or physical. Mine was both

Posted from TSR Mobile

How many threads do you make about bullying? :colonhash:

Theres people with terminal cancer that whine less than you. Get over it.
Original post by Purple Cricket
Agree. Bullying is just a 1st world problem.

People nowadays cry over being bullied & having no friends. I'm like you can killing yourself is actually an option ; I bet children in India would love to have such privileges living in the modern England.
No, I got bullied on TSR.

Quick Reply

Latest