The Student Room Group

Bad AS Level Grades - Advice Needed

Last year I had target grades of AAAA in Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Biology AS Level but I came out with CDDD. I don't know what went wrong, so I am redoing the year to try and get better grades as I want to study Economics at a top university, do you think it was a wise choice redoing the year?
Reply 1
Original post by rishi120198
Last year I had target grades of AAAA in Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Biology AS Level but I came out with CDDD. I don't know what went wrong, so I am redoing the year to try and get better grades as I want to study Economics at a top university, do you think it was a wise choice redoing the year?

I definitely think it was a wise choice! I'm in year 13 and retaking some units from my AS subjects because I now have stronger and better developed skills based on my A2 work, that makes AS so much easier! Having been acquainted with the subject previously, as long as you are taking it extremely seriously, you are definitely destined to do better than you did last year. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by britmj
I definitely think it was a wise choice! I'm in year 13 and retaking some units from my AS subjects because I now have stronger and better developed skills based on my A2 work, that makes AS so much easier! Having been acquainted with the subject previously, as long as you are taking it extremely seriously, you are definitely destined to do better than you did last year. Good luck!

Thank you! Gives me confidence this year to hear that, good luck too!

Quick Reply

Latest