The Student Room Group

hey guys this chat history creeped me out!! would like to share with u all!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
ugh it's so creepy how on the tab it says "annie96 is typing..."

my hair is rising up to the gods :afraid: i love creepy stuff :colone: but for some reason the text convo thing is like iohjagiohoeijfaaws
Original post by z33
okay okay I'll watch but rn all the "Top 10 Murder Mysteries" are running through my head like that Elisa Lam one and now am just like... lemme close the windows :lol:

And ohmy**** i just tried to read it again and the icecream van with the broken creepy ran-out-of-batteries jingle just came by my house AND I HAD A HEART ATTACK HOLD ME I CANT BREATHE MY HEART LITERALLY STOPPED IJDWOAJEFOWIJWDODJ

ohh i love that case i mean the case was sad and really mysterious what do you think happened to her?
Original post by z33
okay okay I'll watch but rn all the "Top 10 Murder Mysteries" are running through my head like that Elisa Lam one and now am just like... lemme close the windows :lol:

And ohmy**** i just tried to read it again and the icecream van with the broken creepy ran-out-of-batteries jingle just came by my house AND I HAD A HEART ATTACK HOLD ME I CANT BREATHE MY HEART LITERALLY STOPPED IJDWOAJEFOWIJWDODJ

****ING HELL Z33 I worry for your safety if the ice cream van has ran out of batteries whilst playing the jingle. Run out the **** there but be aware, mcdavey is out there. :wink:

WAIT I don't get an ice cream van down my area, it's been years since I've seen one. :rofl:
Original post by z33
ugh it's so creepy how on the tab it says "annie96 is typing..."

my hair is rising up to the gods :afraid: i love creepy stuff :colone: but for some reason the text convo thing is like iohjagiohoeijfaaws

when i saw that i thought she was literally typing to me itll be worse if your name was david
Reply 44
that ****ing SCREEN stutter i hate it omg
i'm literally pressing enter like this

Original post by Victoria Jolee
ohh i love that case i mean the case was sad and really mysterious what do you think happened to her?

I know I think it was deffo a murder because the time was skipping, and what about all the cameras in the hallways and ****? deffo something up.

Original post by Rhythmical
****ING HELL Z33 I worry for your safety if the ice cream van has ran out of batteries whilst playing the jingle. Run out the **** there but be aware, mcdavey is out there. :wink:

WAIT I don't get an ice cream van down my area, it's been years since I've seen one. :rofl:

I KNOW i died
nah the psycopath can get david idgaF
i am the worst friend hunny if you tell me you're in danger i ain't coming to help you im hopping on a plane bai bietch :rofl:

when i saw that i thought she was literally typing to me itll be worse if your name was david

I KNOW SAMe my heart skipped a beat X_X
it would ukno :afraid:
Reply 45
"**** HE'S SEEN ME"

yeah das it dumb bitch is ded, if i seen someone there i wudda killed myself ngl I acc would :rofl: cos I can't run for **** - lets be honest I can barely stand :rofl: - and he's gonna hear any movements so RIP my ****ing life
Original post by z33

I know I think it was deffo a murder because the time was skipping, and what about all the cameras in the hallways and ****? deffo something up.

I KNOW i died
i am the worst friend hunny if you tell me you're in danger i ain't coming to help you im hopping on a plane bai bietch :rofl:

my wierd theory: she never existed elisa lam. the girl in the elevator wasnt her. but elisa lam already died she is a ghost.
Original post by z33

I KNOW i died

**** off :tongue: you're not going anywhere! :tongue: ANNIE IS OUTSIDE, SAVE ME! :cry:
Reply 48
why is the dumb bitch texting when he's smiling at her and coming for her house like BITCH KILL YOURSELF BEFORE HE DOEs
I don't get it
Reply 50
the ****ing screen spazz im too WEAK FHSOEIFJ

my wierd theory: she never existed elisa lam. the girl in the elevator wasnt her. but elisa lam already died she is a ghost.

... das like the least probable doe :lol: but for real what happened to the rest of the footage from all the other cameras?
Reply 51
do they live on another planet what the **** do you mean "half an hour" :colonhash:
Original post by z33
the ****ing screen spazz im too WEAK FHSOEIFJ

... das like the least probable doe :lol: but for real what happened to the rest of the footage from all the other cameras?

hallucination from the elevator or maybe ghost or her as a ghost idk :P
Reply 53
"the look it had on its face when it saw me no person could look like that"

...bitch hasn't met me yet
does anyone know of any more scary stuff stories or videos? i dont want to sleep tonight.
Original post by z33
"the look it had on its face when it saw me no person could look like that"

...bitch hasn't met me yet

tbh her face looked like a ghost
Reply 56
"it doesn't sound like you david
its voice is so deep
filling in the house
filling my head"

bitch is gonna die and she's writing a descriptive creative writing piece is she okay?
Reply 57
"david I didn't say anything to my parents when they left
I was listening to music"

swer this is turning into one of them stories your Muslim parents tell you in one of their lectures ngl :rofl:
Reply 58
why is David confessing his love THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT DAMN TIME YOU ****ING ****
Reply 59
Gurl Annie took an English course right in the middle of that chaos - true determination
Role model for all students

Quick Reply

Latest