The Student Room Group

London Mayor invites Trump for "Islamic Re-Education"

"London’s Muslim Mayor Sadiq Khan has invited Donald Trump to England's capital city to “educate” the US presidential candidate about Islam."

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/05/14/465528/Khan-wants-to-educate-Trump-on-Islam-

What did he mean by this ?
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CarlTheCuck
London’s Muslim Mayor Sadiq Khan has invited Donald Trump to England's capital city to “educate” the bombastic US presidential candidate about Islam.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/05/14/465528/Khan-wants-to-educate-Trump-on-Islam-

Very Interesting!
I would love to see this happening!
Reply 2
Another strawman where a muslim assumes that some peaceful people cancel out violent people. Either he is that stupid or just knows how to exploit logical pitfalls of his kin.
Maybe he should teach all he muslims causingtrouble in Europe about what he thinks islam is. That's where the problem lies, and Trump (and everyone else) should in no way be expected to take them in.
Original post by Jebedee
Another strawman where a muslim assumes that some peaceful people cancel out violent people. Either he is that stupid or just knows how to exploit logical pitfalls of his kin.

Trump should come and teach us about how most gun owners are peaceful and so we should encourage gun ownership.
Reply 5
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Trump should come and teach us about how most gun owners are peaceful and so we should encourage gun ownership.

Don't equate the US situation on gun control with UK or Europe. We don't have a second amendment and right now I think the threat of government tyranny is very possible.
I can see Trump being ushered around Muslim communities like a tourist in North Korea, told how great everything is and how all the bad stuff we hear about Islam is only propaganda... lol
Reply 7
Original post by Mathemagicien
Its not just Islam Trump needs to be (re) educated about...

rep rep REP REP REPPP REPPPP!!!!

As he went to an Ivy League school and has an IQ around 150, I'm pretty sure he has all the education he needs
"London’s Muslim Mayor Sadiq Khan has invited Donald Trump to England's capital city to “educate” the US presidential candidate about Islam."

Probably take him to a few mosques where people will be dead nice to him. Show him different facets of prayer inside the mosque... take him for lunch with his family and show him how great his muslim family is.

That sort of thing i would imagine
beef beef beef beef beef
Reply 10

Trump should decline the invitation by saying London is a hellhole full of islamic radicals, and he does not want to end like Lee Rugby.

But interesting that Trump needs to go to London to be educated about Islam. As if the mayor believes that London is some kind of center of Islam.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Dandaman1
I can see Trump being ushered around Muslim communities like a tourist in North Korea, told how great everything is and how all the bad stuff we hear about Islam is only propaganda... lol

:biggrin:
What a load of hot air.

We have a Muslim running the capital city in the UK, I still can't believe this. He is going to be representing people from the UK as a second generation immigrant and apologist for Islam.........

As to what he meant, he wants to teach him about the real islam, and not the fake Islam that all the 'fake Muslims' are trying to kill us and rape our daughters and sisters over.

How can we go from the intellectual giant that was Boris to someone like this who makes blatantly obvious logical fallacies and would rather spend his time trying to convince non-Muslims there is nothing to worry about. That the problem is us talking about/repeating what Muslims are saying.

It should be re-educate, which simply means pushing ones beliefs onto everyone else. It will be a cold day in somewhere really hot before they re-educate me into believing nonsense.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
We have a Muslim running the capital city in the UK, I still can't believe this. He is going to be representing people from the UK as a second generation immigrant and apologist for Islam.........

As to what he meant, he wants to teach him about the real islam, and not the fake Islam that all the 'fake Muslims' are trying to kill us and rape our daughters and sisters over.

How can we go from the intellectual giant that was Boris to someone like this who makes blatantly obvious logical fallacies and would rather spend his time trying to convince non-Muslims there is nothing to worry about. That the problem is us talking about/repeating what Muslims are saying.

Because he won the majority of the votes...

Voted on behalf of British citizens not immigrants. I'm afraid like many others, you're gonna have to suck it up and just "get mad."

Btw, that was a lot of full stops for an ellipsis? Or you just like leaving heaps of full stops? I'll try it:

Suck it mate.........

Everyone is saying "educate Europe and terrorists etc," I think this is a good idea what the mayor is doing because instead of the constant arguments and debates, he will simply introduce Trump to some Islamic ways and traditions. Quite sensible and grown up compared to everyone else tbh who just want to shout and scream.

As for the "educate Europe etc," are you guys suggesting we bring terrorists to the UK and try and make them change? Anyone who thinks this is a good idea seriously needs to re-think what they're saying.
Some people will never change and that's something we have to regretfully admit. These terrorists do need to be re-introduced to Islamic ways but I think the mayor is being smart because literally anything can piss off a terrorist so best not to make Britain a risk as a target.

Not a bad idea I must say.

@HanSoloLuck why have all the posts you've commented on happen to be anti-Islam in some way? Do you actively look for them to rage your ignorant fascist beliefs?
Original post by .Jeff548
Because he won the majority of the votes...

Voted on behalf of British citizens not immigrants. I'm afraid like many others, you're gonna have to suck it up and just "get mad."

Btw, that was a lot of full stops for an ellipsis? Or you just like leaving heaps of full stops? I'll try it:

Suck it mate.........

So you are going to answer the rhetorical question I posted then complain about the number of dots I used in my ellipsis.

Way to take the intellectual high ground.

I shouldn't have to point this out, but answering rhetorical questions then being anal about English skills makes you look the fool.
So you are going to answer the rhetorical question I posted then complain about the number of dots I used in my ellipsis.

Way to take the intellectual high ground.

I shouldn't have to point this out, but answering rhetorical questions then being anal about English skills makes you look the fool.

A rhetorical QUESTION also has a QUESTION MARK. Since you did not have one, you can't really say much hun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending