The Student Room Group

ITT I drop some red pill truth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man

if you're a man just read the synopsis. Some ultra necessary truth right here.

And best of all - the author is a woman, so you know its true, and not just woman hating nonsense.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlphaSteel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man

if you're a man just read the synopsis. Some ultra necessary truth right here.

Spoiler

When is the film coming out?
Reply 2
Original post by ODES_PDES
When is the film coming out?

Probably never.

Women so mad that the author has gone and revealed the secrets they use to control men, that they've even made death threats against her.
Reply 3
truth be told
"Red Pill" and "Truth" - choose one.
Reply 5
"Vilar claims that women can control their emotional reactions whereas men cannot"

Has the author ever met a man?
This is an argument against the red pill... So called 'alphas' who base their esteem on how many women they sleep with don't realise it's actually them who are the ones being manipulated. They put in all that work just to sleep with a girl in a club. What type of girls go to clubs? Lots, but you're more likely to find attention seekers, thrill seekers and risk takers. The decent women, the ones people actually want to marry, are more likely found in day to day situations, and this type of stuff won't work on them as well.
Yeah it's true of some women, but not all.
Original post by Plagioclase

I actually think it's true but only applies to certain women, the ones who are likely to go to bars regularly and get hit on by 100s of guys.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
This is an argument against the red pill... So called 'alphas' who base their esteem on how many women they sleep with don't realise it's actually them who are the ones being manipulated. They put in all that work just to sleep with a girl in a club. What type of girls go to clubs? Lots, but you're more likely to find attention seekers, thrill seekers and risk takers. The decent women, the ones people actually want to marry, are more likely found in day to day situations, and this type of stuff won't work on them as well.

That makes sense, until you realise most red pillers hate women.
I believe a god-awful dictator published a book once. It didn't make him right. :h:

I believe J.K Rowling wrote the Harry Potter series, but I'd wish you luck finding Hogwarts. :h:

:h:
Original post by TercioOfParma
That makes sense, until you realise most red pillers hate women.

So would you if you based your understanding of women on the bar scene...
So would you if you based your understanding of women on the bar scene...

Maybe I'd hate attention seeking women, but they think it of all women, even the really nice ones.
Reply 13
Original post by Plagioclase

lol wut m8
Original post by TercioOfParma
Maybe I'd hate attention seeking women, but they think it of all women, even the really nice ones.

Some of them are just weak men who are insecure, others are experienced with dealing with this nasty type and assume others are the same. It can cloud ones understanding I think.
Some of them are just weak men who are insecure, others are experienced with dealing with this nasty type and assume others are the same. It can cloud ones understanding I think.

No doubt, but it doesn't make them any less wrong to tar them with the same brush .
Red pill and truth in the same sentence? What is this nonsense
Original post by Drewski
"Vilar claims that women can control their emotional reactions whereas men cannot"

Has the author ever met a man?

The average man cannot cry on the spot.

Women can easily play with there emotions.
Original post by Blue_Mason
The average man cannot cry on the spot.

Women can easily play with there emotions.

Not being able to cry on the spot has sod all to do with controlling one's emotions. It is possible to feel sad without crying.

And my point was more than the average guy doesn't really have emotions that close to the surface that can be manipulated. Moods and actions, yes, they can be manipulated, but I don't believe emotions fall into the same category.
Reply 19
Original post by iEthan
I believe a god-awful dictator published a book once. It didn't make him right. :h:

I believe J.K Rowling wrote the Harry Potter series, but I'd wish you luck finding Hogwarts. :h:

:h:

lol some of the posts you make on this forum just amaze me.

Based on the stuff I've seen you write, I wish you the best of luck. I really do mate.

Quick Reply

Latest