The Student Room Group

Neural & Hormonal Aggression, help!

Hi,I'm really struggling to structure a 24 mark essay for 'Discuss neural and hormonal mechanisms in aggression'. If anyone has previously done this essay and got high marks for it, could you please share it or give me some advice on what to include/how to structure it? I can't seem to get my head around it and it's predicted to come up in PSYA3 this year, as it was last asked in 2011 :frown:Thank you :h:
Original post by LauraaaJ
Hi,I'm really struggling to structure a 24 mark essay for 'Discuss neural and hormonal mechanisms in aggression'. If anyone has previously done this essay and got high marks for it, could you please share it or give me some advice on what to include/how to structure it? I can't seem to get my head around it and it's predicted to come up in PSYA3 this year, as it was last asked in 2011 :frown:Thank you :h:

Hey! I've moved this to the psychology section for you :smile: good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by LauraaaJ

Hi, I managed to get 19/24 an A* in this essay if you'd like to take a look :smile: I could PM it to you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Elle_w
Hi, I managed to get 19/24 an A* in this essay if you'd like to take a look :smile: I could PM it to you.

Yes Please! :smile: thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending