The Student Room Group

Why I didn't want to sleep with a girl.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cherry82
Hope you don't mind me asking, your age?

Is it okay if I PM you? As I don't want that information known on a public forum.
Original post by ilikechinesefood
Is it okay if I PM you? As I don't want that information known on a public forum.

That's fine, sure! Also please don't mind me lol you really don't have to answer if you're not comfortable with doing so. I'd understand :smile:
Original post by ilikechinesefood
What? No, I would think she is hot and want to know her better, after which I may wish to sleep with her. :redface: See what I mean, there is something wrong with me. :frown: :facepalm2:

There is nothing wrong with you. You're a decent human being, unlike most. "People come to accept the love they think they deserve" - women just accept that men are sex-crazed pigs at large (as the user below is demonstrating). However, they will value your qualities - it probably just worries them because it's like "what? I have never come across this before!" You're fine the way you are so be happy :smile:.

Original post by ComputerMaths97
You didn't want sex?

Hmm, I conclude that you're not a man.

Hmm, I conclude he is more of a man than you.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
You sound asexual or like you believe there is something wrong with sleeping with women. Were you raised around women by any chance? It's like you think that sex in itself is dirty and you feel the need to have an emotional connection and suppress your sexual instinct, but there's no reason to, I would definitely want to bang a hot girl in yoga pants, doesn't mean I wouldn't respect her (unless she didn't want me to ay, ay).

No, your mother just taught you to respect women, something every man should do. And if they did, **** me would the world be a better place.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ComputerMaths97
You have got to be the most pathetic person on this forum.

You act as if 90% of people are horrible disgusting being. One day you'll realise the only constant, you, is the issue.

Nope, not at all.
Reply 45
I personally don't see how not wanting sex is such a bad thing. I know of several people (including myself) who have built stable relationships on a platonic level. Two of my best mates are in healthy relationships where both parties love each other with no element of physicality I personally love my sort-of gf (she is focusing on exams rather than us at the moment), but I am not interested in sleeping with her, at least not for a long while. I will never understand how people can flit from person to person like a hummingbird to flowers just for sex.
No doubt I will now be on the receiving end of many a jab at my apparent non-male-ness, but it is something I have heard before, so i aint bothered in the slightest.
OP, don't be worried that you weren't interested in getting physical with this girl, sex isnt everything, despite what the plebians who are just here to take the piss think or say, you are just human, and while the human mind may crave sex on a base level, there is also a desire to be accepted and loved for who you are, so it is nothing to be ashamed of.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending