The Student Room Group

Can't stop thinking of her...

It's been months, almost a year since I broke up with my girlfriend but I can't stop thinking about her, and the worst thing is no matter what time, place etc. whenever I hear her name, I feel my heartbeat change and my stomach feels like its turning upside down. I saw her with the guy that cheated on her the other day and I feel like I'm slowly dying. My exams are around the corner but I can't focus and revise. I cry myself to sleep every night thinking about our memories and questioning where I've made a mistake..
Original post by K2G
It's been months, almost a year since I broke up with my girlfriend but I can't stop thinking about her, and the worst thing is no matter what time, place etc. whenever I hear her name, I feel my heartbeat change and my stomach feels like its turning upside down. I saw her with the guy that cheated on her the other day and I feel like I'm slowly dying. My exams are around the corner but I can't focus and revise. I cry myself to sleep every night thinking about our memories and questioning where I've made a mistake..

Jheezus...Don't mean to be unsympathetic but...grow a pair :/ Oh wait I did lel.
Reply 2
Original post by Someboady
Jheezus...Don't mean to be unsympathetic but...grow a pair :/ Oh wait I did lel.

I'm actually not this type of person. She's changed me a lot..
Who broke up with who?

Can't you speak to her?
Reply 4
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Who broke up with who?

Can't you speak to her?

She just airs me, I've had times where I literally stood at her door for the whole night but not once did she open the door to speak to me. I'm so lost.
Original post by K2G
She just airs me, I've had times where I literally stood at her door for the whole night but not once did she open the door to speak to me. I'm so lost.

The whole night? DUDEEE :redface:

I think give it some more time! Ik it's hard but just focus on your exams, they are really important right now. After try and talk to her (But have this break in-between). If she isn't willing then I'm sorry to say it but you'll have to move on.:frown:
this breaks my heart kebab king :frown:

im here if you need to talk. wait, did you break up with her, or other way?

honestly its her loss talking to you made me realise your a really fun sweet guy, if she is going out with the guy who cheated with her shes setting herself up for heartbreak once a cheater always a cheater. she doesnt deserve you, you deserve way better, someone whose loyal. if a guy stayed outside my house all day honestly i would melt.

i wish i could give you a hug.

please focus on your exams instead because good grades= uni= hot chicks= amazing life (if you wanna go uni idk)

pm me if you need to talk:kissing2:

if shes airing you then something is definitely buggin her. ask her to talk things out to fix things
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by K2G

Suffering with a heart ache, is just the risk you have to willing to take when entering a relationship, it's rather inevitable and happens to almost everyone.

So you are not the only going through the pain, I have also experienced the downfall of having my heart broken.

But it is to be expected, it can swing either way, being in a relationship is a gamble, you will either end up in total bliss, or in total distraught.

Just know that this is part and parcel of life, I know it's hard but try to keep motivated and hopefully you'll find someone new who'll bring that spark again.

Also this person is clearly not worthy of your attention, please don't give one person this much importance. It's not worth it.
Reply 8
Original post by sfaraj
this breaks my heart kebab king :frown:

im here if you need to talk. wait, did you break up with her, or other way?

honestly its her loss talking to you made me realise your a really fun sweet guy, if she is going out with the guy who cheated with her shes setting herself up for heartbreak once a cheater always a cheater. she doesnt deserve you, you deserve way better, someone whose loyal. if a guy stayed outside my house all day honestly i would melt.

i wish i could give you a hug.

please focus on your exams instead because good grades= uni= hot chicks= amazing life (if you wanna go uni idk)

pm me if you need to talk:kissing2:

if shes airing you then something is definitely buggin her. ask her to talk things out to fix things

Thanks kebab queen :* , I couldn't care less about hot chicks to be honest.. she broke up with me, told me that I 'care too much' which made me really think why a girl would say that. It's been almost a year but I just can't stop thinking..
A guy that still sticks to one girl,that really surprises me (in a good way)

I seen a quote which says ''Get the money first,fall in love later'', you want to do well in exams,just focus really hard,its gona effect your future, your ex is not going to stick around. Just focus on your work and try really hard. Your exams will be going on for few weeks right? Just do the best you can and when exams are over,you can focus on her or get someone better:smile:

Wish you best of luck for exams and future! get your self a girl,you truly deserve.
Reply 10
Original post by K2G

[video="youtube;bpUabuuPFVM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpUabuuPFVM[/video]
There's no other way to put this but you need to sort your **** out. I've been through the same path as you, used to always think about my ex during my exams last year and I failed all my exams. For what? Nothing. He didn't care. So get your **** together and start revising and do you. This is coming from a resit a level student and I'm a year behind all because I focused my attention on someone who didn't deserve it. You really don't wanna go down the long route.
Reply 12
Original post by bikiniikilll
A guy that still sticks to one girl,that really surprises me (in a good way)

I seen a quote which says ''Get the money first,fall in love later'', you want to do well in exams,just focus really hard,its gona effect your future, your ex is not going to stick around. Just focus on your work and try really hard. Your exams will be going on for few weeks right? Just do the best you can and when exams are over,you can focus on her or get someone better:smile:

Wish you best of luck for exams and future! get your self a girl,you truly deserve.

Thank you, I don't know what to do.
Original post by K2G
Thanks kebab queen :* , I couldn't care less about hot chicks to be honest.. she broke up with me, told me that I 'care too much' which made me really think why a girl would say that. It's been almost a year but I just can't stop thinking..

<3
whytf would you break up with someone because they care too much? thats not even an excuse!!!! maybe she felt trapped, that she cant do as she pleases? but thats absoulte rubbish! maybe she wanted to move on...

look im going to give this to you straight- she is not worth your time or nights, it is easier said than done but distract yourself, she managed to move on. take the change shes given you and move on. you do not need her,

go to the gym or go for a run to distract yourself. or engross yourself in your studies.

as you said you dont care about hot chicks. so forget about this one, although i doubt shes hot after the way she treated you :smile::smile:
Here anytime,if you need more support or anything, just pm.
Reply 15
So, she broke up with you over a year ago and you've yet to get over it? I hate to be crass but the original reply to the thread was in fact the correct one to make up. So chin up and move onto someone new and better!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending