The Student Room Group

World's oldest living person dies aged 116 years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36285083

She was the last person in America born in the 19th Century (1899). She was about one month away from her 117th birthday.

She was still some way off the record mind you - the oldest person ever lived to 122 years old.
That's 62 Martian years.
Reply 2
Original post by ImmunetoShaming
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36285083

She was the last person in America born in the 19th Century (1899). She was about one month away from her 117th birthday.

She was still some way off the record mind you - the oldest person ever lived to 122 years old.

RIP.
Human life is too short
Her favourite luxury was buying high-end lace lingerie, her family said. She reportedly once told nurses during a medical check-up: "You can never get too old to wear fancy stuff."

Could you not!??!
*oldest recorded person

I like to think that there may have been older.
The worlds oldest person dies like every other day.
Reply 6
Original post by Questioness
*oldest recorded person

I like to think that there may have been older.

I feel like in times/places without records, the probability of living to that age is significantly lower :3
Reply 7
I used to hold the record for the world's youngest person js
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Her favourite luxury was buying high-end lace lingerie, her family said. She reportedly once told nurses during a medical check-up: "You can never get too old to wear fancy stuff."

Could you not!??!

... news reports for ya
Original post by Alexion
I feel like in times/places without records, the probability of living to that age is significantly lower :3

Whatever... smartass :colonhash:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 10
Old bat
Original post by Questioness
Whatever... smartass :colonhash:

Spoiler

Sorry :3

But yeah, I guess there is. Some people led very healthy lifestyles in days of old thanks to a lack of processed foods and internet-based distractions :tongue:
That's too long, even for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending