The Student Room Group

How's revision going?

Hi, how is everyone coping with and doing with revision? I haven't done much and have exams in a few weeks :/
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by govtandpolitics
Hi, how is everyone coping with and doing with revision? I haven't done much and have exams in a few weeks :/

Revision at the moment is focused on my AS retakes which will be over in 2 weeks, I'm doing fine for 2 of the retakes (English and Spanish), but procrastinating HARD for my 3rd retake (History) because it's my hardest one - stupid, I know. I'm probably going to just focus on that tomorrow and then switch to my nearest retake which is the 20th (English). In terms of A2, I have done very little History revision because I know I have pretty much 2 weeks to focus on that once my retakes are over so that's what I will be doing in my lessons as well as at home and my other 2 subjects are calm at the moment.

What about you? How's the revision going, are you doing any retakes?
Original post by britmj
Revision at the moment is focused on my AS retakes which will be over in 2 weeks, I'm doing fine for 2 of the retakes (English and Spanish), but procrastinating HARD for my 3rd retake (History) because it's my hardest one - stupid, I know. I'm probably going to just focus on that tomorrow and then switch to my nearest retake which is the 20th (English). In terms of A2, I have done very little History revision because I know I have pretty much 2 weeks to focus on that once my retakes are over so that's what I will be doing in my lessons as well as at home and my other 2 subjects are calm at the moment.

What about you? How's the revision going, are you doing any retakes?

Sounds like you have it all planned :biggrin: good luck, i'm sure you will do great :biggrin:
I am doing an AS government and politics exam on the 6th June. I haven't really done much revision for it, starting to panic but at least I still have a bit of time to revise!
Reply 4
Original post by govtandpolitics
Sounds like you have it all planned :biggrin: good luck, i'm sure you will do great :biggrin:
I am doing an AS government and politics exam on the 6th June. I haven't really done much revision for it, starting to panic but at least I still have a bit of time to revise!

Thank you! Good luck to you too! Try not to panic, you've got ages yet, just make the most of the time you have to prep for it.
Original post by britmj
Thank you! Good luck to you too! Try not to panic, you've got ages yet, just make the most of the time you have to prep for it.

Thanks :smile: I'm trying to do revision but my motivation isn't the best atm :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest