The Student Room Group

Message yourself three years ago

Hey Ary

Don't worry mate, you'll find a much better one than her. She's a 7 at best. And you've already had your way with her so just forget about it. Theres plenty of fish in the sea for nice, caring boys and once they've had their catch, you'll be able to get yours in too.

And you need to warn america that Donald Trump becomes the republic nominee, for real, not as a joke....yeah, really.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Leicester. Seriously. Put a grand on it.
Hey gal pls stay on ur diet!!!!!!Please
Reply 3
Original post by Arvindasaur
Hey Ary

Don't worry mate, you'll find a much better one than her. She's a 7 at best. And you've already had your way with her so just forget about it. Theres plenty of fish in the sea for nice, caring boys and once they've had their catch, you'll be able to get yours in too.

And you need to warn america that Donald Trump becomes the republic nominee, for real, not as a joke....yeah, really.

F*ck boy much?
Reply 4
Start revising already.
I don't really understand this thread... is it just me?
Han Solo doesn't die
Reply 7
Original post by rayestar

Its about self-reflection really. With the benefit of hindsight what would you have done differently? And by extension, what can now do to make the next three years better than the last three. Hope this clarifies things for you.
Reply 8
Original post by rayestar

Me neither.
Clearly we are both inept.
:frown:
Reply 9
In a couple years time you will hit rock bottom, yes it gets worse, but then you'll meet someone who never gives up on you and she builds you back up.

Look after her kid, you'll know her when you see her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's a DUDE!
Senpai will notice you and dont be a weeb!!
Original post by Arvindasaur
Hey Ary

Good job on warning yourself about Trump.

Though you dun goofed putting any woman on a pedestal. So many men buy into the delusion that they should think themselves lucky to get female attention.

By and large, women are the ones who should be grateful for male attention, because most women are vapid and boring, because they dont need to work on their personalities or developing themselves because men give them what they want just because so many men are desperate for sex lmao
(edited 7 years ago)
Dear Little Wonderland,

Don't cry on your way to GCSE results day. That was embarrassing. Don't take French to HL IB. You'll **** up your life. Stick with your old friends. They're golden. Otherwise you'll be in pain for the rest of forever. Have fun and stop stressimg about everything. Stop taking your misery out on alcohol. Wear bigger knickers with that dress

Lots of love - stay strong.

Big Wonderland.
Original post by noticemesenpai
Senpai will notice you and dont be a weeb!!

From what i understand you are a muslim female and a weeaboo.

Wow, this really is a brave new world we live in.
Original post by Nidhoggr
From what i understand you are a muslim female and a weeaboo.

Wow, this really is a brave new world we live in.

Wait, I am not a weeb! but, what's wrong with being Muslim and liking anime? :colonhash:
Reply 16
Original post by aarora
F*ck boy much?

What is one of those?
Original post by noticemesenpai
Wait, I am not a weeb! but, what's wrong with being Muslim and liking anime? :colonhash:

Nothing wrong at all. I was actually pleasantly surprised.

I was just surprised because I would have assumed anime was haraam or smth.
I would tell myself to don't study boys and don't choose engineering as a degree.
Original post by Nidhoggr
Nothing wrong at all. I was actually pleasantly surprised.

I was just surprised because I would have assumed anime was haraam or smth.

it's better than doing worse things tbh, i'm lazy always gaming or watching anime at home.

Quick Reply

Latest