The Student Room Group

Desi People. What shampoo do you use?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sameehaiqbal
Just leave it on your hair 30 minutes before you go into the shower and simply rinse off :smile:

would you shampoo and condition on top or is yoghurt enough lol???
If you don't wanna go au natural, then just have a look at this sulfate free shampoo list. Google is your best friend: http://sulfatefreeshampoos.org/sulfate-free-shampoo-list/#list
Original post by stressed16
would you shampoo and condition on top or is yoghurt enough lol???

Yoghurt is enough. Trust me your hair comes out tangle free and so soft and smooth! You can use argan oil to condition :smile: I don't really know how it works... But it works.
Aloo gobi with a hint of Chutney

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Yoghurt is enough. Trust me your hair comes out tangle free and so soft and smooth! You can use argan oil to condition :smile: I don't really know how it works... But it works.

ooh, i'll try this tomorrow then :biggrin:
Use a tonne of conditioner afterwards = problem solved
Reply 26
I use Loreal elvive extraordinary oil shampoo and conditioner.

Smells great and leaves my dry, easily breakable hair soft and smooth all day :smile:
Original post by Souljer

Indian Pakistani Bengali and Sri Lankan

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=BannedAccount;64803355]Indian Pakistani Bengali and Sri Lankan

Posted from TSR Mobilelol hahaha !!!!!:biggrin:
Original post by BannedAccount
I have been using Dabur Amla, however when I wash it off with shampoo when I take the shower, I feel like the effectiveness of the oil is eradicated, as the shampoos contain ingredients like sulfate which extracts natural oil from the hair.

What sulfate free shampoo do you advise me to get, that does not eradicate the softness that the oil provides

Tesco's Own Brand Shampoo
i think the best one fr ur hair is mixing egg yoghurt tumeric powder and olive oil idk about ur hair but my hairs came out so great soft n smooth nd i also used shampoo to eradicate the smell of eggs ...:wink:
nd in case of shampoos i recommend you dove its really good
You guys are so lucky -__-
Strange question :lol:

Philip Kingsley :h:
Original post by loveleest
You guys are so lucky -__-

Why or How??? :O
Original post by s0vvy_blu3s
Why or How??? :O

Because I am black and have to spend quite a lot on hair products :redface: because a lot of hair products are not good for our hair type.
You guys can literally pop down to your local store and use any cheap shampoo lol. Not with my hair you can't
Original post by loveleest
Because I am black and have to spend quite a lot on hair products :redface: because a lot of hair products are not good for our hair type.
You guys can literally pop down to your local store and use any cheap shampoo lol. Not with my hair you can't

Oh... That IS sad to hear...
Original post by s0vvy_blu3s
Oh... That IS sad to hear...

Haha, I guess so. I spend so much on hair products and it can be annoying.
Hair shampoo

Quick Reply

Latest