:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by Kamara7
The Ukranian added to the elegance 7/10

you alright professor layton
[scroll]:rofl:[/scroll]
Original post by PQ
This is pretty good
8/10 UKR

(also if it wins will they sort out peace in Ukraine in order for it to be hosted there????)

Damn well hope so
Original post by ivy.98
I bet Ukraine is going to win for political reasons..
5/10

Nice prediction
Original post by Axel Johann
We need Donald Trump to win the US Elections then we get Adele to make a song attacking him.

We'll get like 1000 points easy.

Original post by Inexorably
i can vote in the eu referendum

looks like im no loinger undecided

good ****ing bye EU u brung this upon urself ://

Why do Brits always moan when we don't win? It's not as though we deserved to win, our song was really lame.
Original post by Snufkin
Why do Brits always moan when we don't win? It's not as though we deserved to win, our song was really lame.

We didn't deserve to win, Russia did.

I was just outline the process to make us win :tongue:
Reply 987
Original post by SMEGGGY
How does Oz qualify exactly anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're an associate member of the European Broadcasting Union. Clearly world-class credentials for being a European country :wink:
well I think the next we'll see of Russia is 2018 but I am happy with the winner :smile:
Actually Lithuania came 1st in the UKs televote I thought Russia would
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Snufkin
Still, I'd rather Kiev hosted it than Moscow. I bet Putin is mad right now :lol:

Yep

Russia threw a metric ****ton of cash to win. Glad it didn't work.

Plus Ukrainian hosts could be great
image.jpeg
Original post by Snufkin

Not win but come on. You really saying **** like Isreal and a few others were worthy of getting more points than UK? If so you need your ****ing ears tested

Posted from TSR Mobile
I liked spain and austria best. Quit bitching because Europe doesn't share your personal music tastes. The fact that they don't is what makes eurovision so outstanding entertainment.
That song about walking on water wtf that was ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Europe supports my music taste because the most televotes went to Russia. Just the damn politically motivated jurors

Original post by PQ
I liked spain and austria best. Quit bitching because Europe doesn't share your personal music tastes. The fact that they don't is what makes eurovision so outstanding entertainment.
I liked Belgium and Spain, however we need proper singers in the UK to compete in the Eurovision, not two guys that loads of 10 year olds love

Posted from TSR Mobile
Europe supports my music taste because the most televotes went to Russia. Just the damn politically motivated jurors

Your profile pic lmfao :rofl:
Original post by Student403
Your profile pic lmfao :rofl:

xD

You're the one making it political. What does any of this have to do with the EU? Your avatar is just plain ridiculous.
Original post by Snufkin
You're the one making it political. What does any of this have to do with the EU? Your avatar is just plain ridiculous.

It's a joke, calm down haha, have you read the other replies on the thread? Everyone else is laughing...
Who here thought wanted Australia to win???

Quick Reply

Latest