The Student Room Group

TSR Eurovision vote 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by studyranger
Who here thought wanted Australia to win???

@z33
Original post by Axel Johann

Lovew rhe song but I didn't want them to win just because it's EUROvision yes they bring good songs but still it would just be unusual if a country not from Europe won EUROvision. I gor really scared during the public vote becasue their name was not called out
It's a joke, calm down haha, have you read the other replies on the thread? Everyone else is laughing...

I agree with Student. :mmm: Your picture (and your about me) made me laugh. :lol:

I think Russia were the best. :redface:
Russia should have won. Couldn't even remember what Ukraine's song was tbh. Azerbaijan had an amazing song too, so shocked they did so badly.
Original post by Snufkin
You're the one making it political. What does any of this have to do with the EU? Your avatar is just plain ridiculous.

Historically the voting from the jurors has been heavily politically motivated. It surprisingly was less so this year.
Original post by z33
Maybe they were blinded by all the bright lights and clicked the wrong button

I think people might have voted for Georgia as they thought Noel Gallagher was on the guitar
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I agree with Student. :mmm: Your picture (and your about me) made me laugh. :lol:

I think Russia were the best. :redface:

Haha, thanks :lol:

I changed it back loool, cos everyone that needed to see it, saw it. So now it's just gonna start awkward convos :biggrin:

But yeah it should've been Moscow 2017!!!

I LOVED TIMBERLAAAKE!!!

Original post by Katarvi
Russia should have won. Couldn't even remember what Ukraine's song was tbh. Azerbaijan had an amazing song too, so shocked they did so badly.

I knoooooow, damn political things maynnnnn
Haha, thanks :lol:

I changed it back loool, cos everyone that needed to see it, saw it. So now it's just gonna start awkward convos :biggrin:

But yeah it should've been Moscow 2017!!!

I LOVED TIMBERLAAAKE!!!

I knoooooow, damn political things maynnnnn

Should have kept it for the controversy :lol:
Original post by Katarvi

Why should they have won? The guy was hot and it had lots of interesting gimmicks - but the song itself was decidedly meh. Tbh I don't see how this is any different to 2014 when Austria won because of a politically charged pro-LGBT song.
OMG, is that the Azerbaijan girl? That guy is #winning !!
Original post by Snufkin
Why should they have won? The guy was hot and it had lots of interesting gimmicks - but the song itself was decidedly meh. Tbh I don't see how this is any different to 2014 when Austria won because of a politically charged pro-LGBT song.

You enjoyed the Timberlake song at least right?
You enjoyed the Timberlake song at least right?

Nah I muted him, annoying guy.
Original post by Snufkin
Nah I muted him, annoying guy.

:getmecoat:
Really thought Australia had it. Their song sounded like a real winner to me when I first heard it. Ukraine seemed to get the sympathy vote, as I didn't think their song was particularly interesting or memorable, but congrats.
Reply 1014
Did some nice trading on Russia/Ukraine/Australia to win about £70. Another profitable night on the Eurovision cards

Couldn't care less about the result though. Only watch it to make money lel
That feeling when I thought Bulgaria has a thin chance...

Oh well, at least it was an Eastern European brother :ahee:

Let's see what happens next year :colone:
Original post by homeland.lsw
That feeling when I thought Bulgaria has a thin chance...

Oh well, at least it was an Eastern European brother :ahee:

Let's see what happens next year :colone:

You guys were ****ing robbed! Robbed I say! :mad:

I WANTED BULGARIA TO WIN SO BADLY! :cry:

Don't you think Poli looks like Cher Lloyd?
I got gassed when United Kingdom got to @TheOtherSide :teehee: of the voting column then we eventualy found our place in second bottom:tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rhythmical
You guys were ****ing robbed! Robbed I say! :mad:

I WANTED BULGARIA TO WIN SO BADLY! :cry:

Don't you think Poli looks like Cher Lloyd?

I know I know

:emo:

And no not really

Quick Reply

Latest