Wtf.

I can't believe what I've just read.

How old are you? :toofunny:
Original post by undercxver
Wtf.

I can't believe what I've just read.

How old are you? :toofunny:

What's wrong with you.

What do you mean "you can't believe what you've read"?

I am 18 going on 19.
Original post by London. Slickest
What's wrong with you.

What do you mean "you can't believe what you've read"?

I am 18 going on 19.

What's wrong with me?? :rofl: What's wrong with you m888?! :toofunny:

You've basically said you pissed a girl off on purpose and want her back now???

What topped if off is that you're only wanting her back so your parents can be proud of you???

Almost 19... wow. No comment. :redface:
What's wrong with me?? :rofl: What's wrong with you m888?! :toofunny:

You've basically said you pissed a girl off on purpose and want her back now???

What topped if off is that you're only wanting her back so your parents can be proud of you???

Almost 19... wow. No comment. :redface:

Excuse me?

I did not "piss off" anyone, she was merely shocked.

Yes, because the girls that I usually attract are non-Muslims, so now I want to show that I can find a good girl with a good set of values.

So what if I am almost 19? I won't be 19 till December, anyway What's age got to do with this situation.

And I am not your "m8", At least I have someone in my life, you should get back to your cats, I hope they suffocate on a hair ball.
(edited 7 years ago)
Troll.

If you're not trolling however, I hope she has brothers who find out you're harassing their sister.
Excuse me?

I did not "piss off" anyone, she was merely shocked.

Yes, because the girls that I usually attract are non-Muslims, so now I want to show that I can find a good girl with a good set of values.

So what if I am almost 19? I won't be 19 till December, anyway What's age got to do with this situation.

And I am not your "m8", At least I have someone in my life, you should get back to your cats, I hope they suffocate on a hair ball.

LOL Okay so you did things to "shock her", and she's ignoring you because you shocked her? :rofl:

I'm not commenting on the age it otherwise I may get reported. :rofl:

I had a feeling you'd get butt hurt over that. :toofunny:

Good luck tho m8. :top:

Clearly you got m8s if you come on TSR to ask for advice everytime init m8. :lol:

Too bad I haven't got any cats, anyways nice try. :yawn:

:goodnight:
The amount of corrupted brainless ex-Muslims you find on this forum is amazing, you're one of them.

PS:

Leave the girl, I'm pretty sure she's trying to distance herself from you...you two will never mix especially with your inability to analyse such a simple situation and instead make a forum discussing it.
She doesn't ignore me, she still keeps in contact, but it's always short and brief.

Sort out your grammar, it's mate not "m8" you chav.

And don't lie I see your posts about your cats on different threads.

You're probably some clapped Pakistani. Who had to resort to harbouring cats. Most of you Pakistanis are clapped anyway.

Night.

You're so butt hurt its jokessss. :toofunny:

Lmaooo I can say a lot about you, but I'm not gonna stoop to your level. :hand:

Swear you fancied a Pakistani girl once? :toofunny: Oh the irony. :colonhash:

Kkkk bye fr. See you on another to-be-banned-account with a sad sob story thread. :ciao:

Original post by Anonymous
The amount of corrupted brainless ex-Muslims you find on this forum is amazing, you're one of them.

PS:

Leave the girl, I'm pretty sure she's trying to distance herself from you...you two will never mix especially with your inability to analyse such a simple situation and instead make a forum discussing it.

Love this. :top: Well said, wish I could rep you. :unimpressed:
You're so butt hurt its jokessss. :toofunny:

Lmaooo I can say a lot about you, but I'm not gonna stoop to your level. :hand:

Swear you fancied a Pakistani girl once? :toofunny: Oh the irony. :colonhash:

Kkkk bye fr. See you on another to-be-banned-account with a sad sob story thread. :ciao:

Love this. :top: Well said, wish I could rep you. :unimpressed:

I prefer not to reveal my account when commenting on forums like these...Pretty sure people who follow me want to see something useful, but I had to comment here cause today there's been way too many of these "Ex-Muslim's" which have no interpretation of the Quran and probably have less of an understanding of their own religion than those who aren't even religious. Makes me sad to see this minority grow in numbers.

Anyways I better go and revise for my Advanced highers.

Good night! :tongue:
I prefer not to reveal my account when commenting on forums like these...Pretty sure people who follow me want to see something useful, but I had to comment here cause today there's been way too many of these "Ex-Muslim's" which have no interpretation of the Quran and probably have less of an understanding of their own religion than those who aren't even religious. Makes me sad to see this minority grow in numbers.

Yeah people are becoming Ex-Muslims because they see through the BS!

That is Islam, raping a 9 year old, cutting off hands for stealing, and having sex slaves are just a few reasons why Islam is barbaric and ****.

And to be honest me and this girl still keep in contact we just keep our conversations short and brief, nothing to indicate that she wants to distance herself from me, she just wants me to change.
Yeah people are becoming Ex-Muslims because they see through the BS!

That is Islam, raping a 9 year old, cutting off hands for stealing, and having sex slaves are just a few reasons why Islam is barbaric and ****.

And to be honest me and this girl still keep in contact we just keep our conversations short and brief, nothing to indicate that she wants to distance herself from me, she just wants me to change.

Your response is too ironic...I love it.

I don't to get in an argument, but If I did then I would be basically teaching you what you misinterpreted, whilst reading the Quran or either not read at all and have been influenced by media, users, people who haven't truly grasped or read the Quran fully.

Anyways I don't have that much time to waste, but I wish you the best for the future and may enlightenment lay foot upon your wronged path.

Good night! :h:

I totally understand where you're coming from and agree with it. I'm not pushing you to not remain anon btw. :K:

Good luck for your exams. :h: Sleep well. :hugs:

she just wants me to change.

Answered your own question: "how do I get her back".
Your response is too ironic...I love it.

I don't to get in an argument, but If I did then I would be basically teaching you what you misinterpreted, whilst reading the Quran or either not read at all and have been influenced by media, users, people who haven't truly grasped or read the Quran fully.

Anyways I don't have that much time to waste, but I wish you the best for the future and may enlightenment lay foot upon your wronged path.

Good night! :h:

To be honest Islam is like a maze, one person says one thing is haram, then you get someone else saying no you have it "misinterpreted".

Whatever I am done with Islam, can't be cracking my head over an ideology that's more scrambled than a scrambled egg.
I totally understand where you're coming from and agree with it. I'm not pushing you to not remain anon btw. :K:

Good luck for your exams. :h: Sleep well. :hugs:

Answered your own question: "how do I get her back".

Nah don't worry your comment had no intention of pushing me towards anything :colondollar:

Wish there was more people like you around these forums...smh. :dontknow:

Have a good sleep and thanks for the wishes! :h:
Yes you're right, I have contemplated just giving up and letting her go, and I highly doubt she'd be with an apostate.

But I'll never know unless I try, I can't keep living a lie it's not morally right, she has to find out.

I guess it's a pride thing, knowing you proved your family wrong and I will be able to walk with my head up high.

Yes definitely, tell her and just see where it goes.
I understand that, my parents seem to be constantly disappointed in me lol

PS:

'Brainless' because we have our own minds and don't want to be a part of a religion solely because we were born into it. Do you hear yourself?
Original post by London Slickest
Oh okay that's interesting, do you think you will ever be able to finally reveal to your family that you are an apostate. Or do you think you will keep it hidden?

There are sooo many reasons as to why I felt Islam is not for me.

But when I finally decided to do my own research and dwell into why I believe. I came to the conclusion that the Q'uran is a book full of contradiction , oppression to females, and I also felt god had the characteristics of a revengeful human being rather than an all forgiving god.

I used to be quite pious prior to being a apostate. I am actually agnostic, I choose to believe in a god just not mad made religions.

By the way my account got banned for arguing with fellow Muslims on other threads. They seem to despise me.

Okay its freaky how similar we are in our belief (or lack there of) I still believe that there has to be a being that started everything off, I can't believe that nothing just came from something, that goes against every scientific principle there is.

Having said that my main problem is with organised religion, I don't see how everyone can follow a certain set of rules that are practically redundant in todays world. Also the more i think about it the more contradictory i realise Islam is. How is God all loving all benevolent all etc when we're not suppose to give Him anthropomorphic characteristics?

Another major problem i have is the fact that such thing as heaven and hell are suppose to exist. firstly with hell, how are thousands perhaps millions of people going to be sent to hell to burn for all eternity over a finite transgression? Like Ive never committed a major sin but according to islam theres a distinct possibility that I'm going hell because i question. Like seriously wtf.

Also if all the good deeds a person does is simply to get into heaven then surely the acts of a nonreligious person has more merit as they're doing something good just because they wan to not because they feel obliged.

I'm not to sure about 'coming out' to my parents just because I have a really good relationship with them, I don't want to tell them in case they worry or feel as though they didn't raise me properly, they're just the kind of people who would be supportive but still worry really badly about me and i don't want to give them that kind of aggro.
Original post by Londons slickest
I've been seeing this really pious Muslim girl, we are not in a relationship. Because that's haram, But we both like each other, everything was cool between us.

But the only problem is that she doesn't know I am a ex-Muslim, and basically she makes my world black and white, her personality is bland and her life revolves around her doctrine.

She don't even listen to Music, because she doesn't approve of the explicit lyrics which might insinuate "sexual thoughts".

So one day we were in the car and sitting in traffic in pure silence. So I started getting irritated and incredibly bored, and felt slightly mischievous:colone:.

Soooo I switched on the radio, and had a random outburst and started skanking/dancing to P Money a grime artist on full blast. She was shocked looked at me like I was mad.

Anyway the next day I called her that evening and the conversation was getting tiresome, so I felt mischievous again and began blatantly asking x-rated questions, she was gasping acting horrified by my sudden change in behaviour and said she didn't want to be with me any more. So I "apologised" and told I was going to change and begin reading the Q'uran everyday, and would stop my rebellious ways.

And since then she doesn't pick up my calls, and ignores my texts. I am apprehensive she doesn't want me any more.

What do I do to get her to like me again?

Anyway the only reason I am pursing this girl is so my parents will be proud of me, and they will think that I've changed and begin loving me again.

I just don't know if me and this girl work especially considering I am quite rebellious and love breaking rules.

where are u come from? are u Pakistani ?
So you think she is trying to save me from entering the hell fire?

But how, listening to something minor like music shouldn't be a reason why I'll enter jahannam. I understand that the lyrics probably evoke certain thoughts.

But I don't see how that shows that she cares.

But you might be right, and she probably is thinking about what is best for me.:dontknow:

yeah because u know Muslim people can't listen music, or can't drink alcohol .... etc(not including everyone)!!! . whatever in the first u say she is 'pious' so what u want her to do? go to the night club ! or make a sex relationship with u!

not every single musilm person is 'pious', so when she know that ur are an ex-muslim, absolutely she will leave u and ignore u.

and to be honest you don't love her or u don't feel anything to her, u use this girl to show ur parents that ur an 'amazing' son !
where are u come from? are u Pakistani ?

No, I am Arab. Why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending