The Student Room Group

Why did he randomly block me on Facebook?

Hello,
I was seeing this guy for around two months. Everything became quite intense both physically and emotionally. Sadly, he left me for his ex partner and I discovered a lot of bad information about him. E.g he's a thief, cocaine addict, a cheater etc....

He kept contacting me trying to be friends and act as though nothing happened, even though he removed me as a friend on Facebook. I was unable to do this and stopped responding to his messages.

I'm still not over him, and occasionally I'd check his Facebook. I noticed the other day, that after not speaking for two months, he blocked me. Which is strange, because we weren't even friends on Facebook. So he would only be able to see posts I'm tagged in with mutual friends.

Part of me is hoping that he did this because he can't bare to see me at all because he misses me. And the other part is that maybe he just doesn't want to know what I'm up to. I just don't understand why he'd do this, because I'm sure he knows I would find out. Any input? Thanks for reading.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Given the second sentence of your post I would say it a benefit to be honest. Little future in a past of this type. Put the energy instead in to finding a good guy.
Reply 2
Original post by Zarek
Given the second sentence of your post I would say it a benefit to be honest. Little future in a past of this type. Put the energy instead in to finding a good guy.

Thanks. I know nothing will ever happen with him again. But what he did really hit me hard. I'm still not completely over it and my ego has taken a bashing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
It's a lot better than him ending up stealing off you and cheating too. You are a v. lucky woman :yes:
Reply 4
Forget Face book..
Original post by Mj2014
Hello,
I was seeing this guy for around two months. Everything became quite intense both physically and emotionally. Sadly, he left me for his ex partner and I discovered a lot of bad information about him. E.g he's a thief, cocaine addict, a cheater etc....

He kept contacting me trying to be friends and act as though nothing happened, even though he removed me as a friend on Facebook. I was unable to do this and stopped responding to his messages.

I'm still not over him, and occasionally I'd check his Facebook. I noticed the other day, that after not speaking for two months, he blocked me. Which is strange, because we weren't even friends on Facebook. So he would only be able to see posts I'm tagged in with mutual friends.

Part of me is hoping that he did this because he can't bare to see me at all because he misses me. And the other part is that maybe he just doesn't want to know what I'm up to. I just don't understand why he'd do this, because I'm sure he knows I would find out. Any input? Thanks for reading.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it hurts but now you see him for what he truly is, it's not what you need in your life, forget him and enjoy life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending