The Student Room Group

Some Guy I Met On Holiday

Ummm ...
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Sounds a bit intense. How do you feel, what's the age and geographical gap ? My instinct would be to focus on the GCSEs instead.
Original post by abc_123_
I met this guy on holiday and we still speak quite a bit. He's said he loved me and I said it back because I thought he meant it as a friend and I'm not sure he likes me but he might. He's called me beautiful which I thought was weird. But at the same time he can take hours to reply to texts so I don't think he likes me as more than a friend. Do you think he likes me? Also I'm doing my GCSEs and I'm can't ignore his messages could I have some tips? Thanks in advance :smile:

1) He dropped the L and the B bomb, hes into you
2) He takes hours cos he has activities/studying/sport/playing hard to get
3) You can just ignore his messages if you want to
4) If you think you got stuff in common and its the right time then just continue talking and see where it goes :h:
Reply 3
Not going to be an easy romance to progress in the real world. Depends how keen you are but I would say back burner until after GCSE.
Drop him and pick greatguy-TSR Doctor :u:
Original post by greatguy600
Drop him and pick greatguy-TSR Doctor :u:

helpful as usual :colonhash:
Original post by abc_123_
Hiya, sorry to bother you again but do you think he could be saying the L word in a friendly way? I say "love you" to all my friends, so maybe he is doing the same?

its depends on the context, if its in passing with fun emojis in text than yeah its friendly

but if its said standalone and particularly with good body language in real life ie eye contact, holding your hand, said with intonation and slowly then its more, its hard to say as it also depends on the person, are they naturally flirty or playful?

perhaps you should ask him about it just to make sure the feelings are cleared up if any, you dont want misunderstandings:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending