The Student Room Group

English Literature-Pride and Prejudice

I am really struggling with this book, i have got an exam in about a weeks time and i was wondering if anyone has any ideas of boosting my grade to an A*? I do edexcel
Original post by Itsnotthatdddd
I am really struggling with this book, i have got an exam in about a weeks time and i was wondering if anyone has any ideas of boosting my grade to an A*? I do edexcel

Same, it's so long that I have no idea how to go about revising it! To make it worse, I have Macbeth in the same exam and the exam is in the same week as 7 others!!! :redface: (AQA :colonhash:)
How have you revised for it so far?
Original post by surina16
How have you revised for it so far?

Yes i have, i have analysed some of the characters and important chapters. I understand some of the key themes and Austen's purpose of the book. But i dont think it is enough to get a high band
Same, it's so long that I have no idea how to go about revising it! To make it worse, I have Macbeth in the same exam and the exam is in the same week as 7 others!!! :redface: (AQA :colonhash:)

I know how you feel, i have 61 chapters in pride and prejudice and I am just confused :frown: and the next day i have physics then poetry...
Reply 5

I'm absolutely terrified about pride and prejudice, do you know if there is an AQA thread? If not, I think we should make one because it would be really helpful for everyone.
Original post by etata
I'm absolutely terrified about pride and prejudice, do you know if there is an AQA thread? If not, I think we should make one because it would be really helpful for everyone.

Same aha I know sh*t all about it :redface: (still need to read it)
I haven't seen a thread so yeah, maybe we should set one up :smile:
Reply 7
Same aha I know sh*t all about it :redface: (still need to read it)
I haven't seen a thread so yeah, maybe we should set one up :smile:

Haha literally me neither, I haven't read it but I refuse to so I guess we do need a thread 😂 I'm not entirely sure how to do it though?

Quick Reply

Latest