The Student Room Group

Message yourself three years ago

Scroll to see replies

Hey Serine,

I know you're trying so hard to get rid of that nerdy image. That lipstick is getting more vivid by the day, and you've still not given up trying to get your hair in curls like those 50s pin up models. But lol, in three years you'll be holding offers for a science degree, with one of the offers from the most nerdy university in the country.

Sorry about that hun,

Serine
"Keep going and just take little steps to improve yourself. You're amazing!"
stop using the credit card
it will end badly
many clouds 2 years time put a watt on it
and while you at it do the same for leicester city
Run for the hills, you idiot.
Hey Big Juicedog.. keep using that penis pump
"Some things will improve and some things will get worse but as long as you have your cats, you can get through anything"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Just let go of those selfish friends already! They will only make you cry and tear apart your heart and blame every single thing on you.
They are going to ruin you and cause you to get terrible grades at AS. Stop worrying about others and focus on yourself. Work hard in AS. Go through some anger management please? Quit taking out your anger of friends on family.
Family matters most. Your friends are fake.
Don't expect a birthday call on your 17th.
One will wish you.
One is going to give no **** at all and will say it on your face.
One is going to excuse herself saying 'My alarm didn't ring, so I forgot it was your birthday.'
One is going to call you after 5pm
One....never bothered.
so while you ran around fixing birthday surprises for them they wouldn't give a crap.
One of them is so special that people run around her just cuz she gets angry easily and swears.
so quit running around people and fix your life.
screw everything else except family.
CHANGE YOUR FRIENDS!

actually made me feel so much better! It's my bday tomorrow on my physics exam day:/ And a friend of mine who I'm not going to see at all now, cuz we don't have any exams together now, didn't think it was worth wishing me at least. I have closed my phone for exams. Lets see her excuse.
I'm more amused to see what happens tomorrow!
(edited 7 years ago)
revise earlier pls
You're about to get even more bad news in your life but you'll get back up again and there'll be many times you'll want to quit sixth form but finish it and everything will work out.
Dear little Hydeman,

Next week's lottery numbers are [whatever they are].

Love,

Old Hydeman

:lol:
Did I even exist three years ago? :moon:

Spoiler

hey lil milz

Spoiler

okay.

okay

The list of winning lottery numbers 3 years ago.

Spoiler

Original post by Nidhoggr
Good job on warning yourself about Trump.Though you dun goofed putting any woman on a pedestal. So many men buy into the delusion that they should think themselves lucky to get female attention.
By and large, women are the ones who should be grateful for male attention, because most women are vapid and boring, because they dont need to work on their personalities or developing themselves because men give them what they want just because so many men are desperate for sex lmao

Dear Rachy,

Don't sign up to stupid websites where people spout crap like this because it will make you angry. Keep up the good work reminding people that maybe the problem is that they just don't bring out the best in other people.

Also, that guy you met the other night? Asshat. Same going for the other one you're talking to.

Loves and Shoves. x
"Make sure you enjoy every minute of the next 1.5 years. Take every opportunity coming your way, enjoy your freedom while it lasts. Make sure you think long-term about your future, it's hard to do that now, but it will be worth it in the long run."
Reply 56
Original post by Imperion

Spoiler

What do you mean by obsessing over FT ? It's only a newspaper
Snape kills Dumbledore.

*Mic drop.*
Reply 58
Hi z33

stock up on the bleach cos it gets worse

:lol:
Original post by RachaelBee
Dear Rachy,

Don't sign up to stupid websites where people spout crap like this because it will make you angry. Keep up the good work reminding people that maybe the problem is that they just don't bring out the best in other people.

and my response to this, is supposed to be what exactly?

Quick Reply

Latest