The Student Room Group

Does anyone else feel like year 11 went extremely fast?

I can't believe exams start tomorrow. I didn't appreciate this year enough :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Yes!! This year has gone far too quickly for my liking...all along I've been like "oh no it's fine I've got loads of time left" and then BAM exams start tomorrow!
I also feel like I didn't appreciate the year enough...wasted too much time complaining about stuff and not enough time enjoying myself tbh. Wish it was September again haha :frown:
Ssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh Don't say anything about it please..........

Just for the love of god let this all be a crazy dream, I wake up to find myself in Reception or some **** like that...
Original post by NiamhM1801
Yes!! This year has gone far too quickly for my liking...all along I've been like "oh no it's fine I've got loads of time left" and then BAM exams start tomorrow!
I also feel like I didn't appreciate the year enough...wasted too much time complaining about stuff and not enough time enjoying myself tbh. Wish it was September again haha :frown:

Same, this year went so fast
Year 12 feels shorter (although, at certain times of the year, it feels like it's dragging on) and then Year 13 is even shorter and boom, you're married with 2 kids. :s-smilie:
Reply 5
stress, does everyone have re as first exam??
Original post by SeanFM
Year 12 feels shorter (although, at certain times of the year, it feels like it's dragging on) and then Year 13 is even shorter and boom, you're married with 2 kids. :s-smilie:

Then you die?
Original post by homeland.lsw
Then you die?

I haven't found out yet :redface:
Reply 8
Original post by Appazap

I do :frown: Which board are you with?
yeah but it feels too fast like none of this really feels real and i think that's why i'm not too stressed about exams
Original post by Appazap

I've already started my exams but I have my re exam tomorrow! Really need to remember some quotes lol
Original post by SeanFM
I haven't found out yet :redface:

What do you think happens when we die SeanFM? :moon:
Original post by defenestrated
yeah but it feels too fast like none of this really feels real and i think that's why i'm not too stressed about exams

Exactly, it's like I'm dreaming
Original post by luciie
I do :frown: Which board are you with?

I'm on OCR, what about you?
Original post by katodizzle
I've already started my exams but I have my re exam tomorrow! Really need to remember some quotes lol

Im not sure if this is a myth, but apparently if it gets deep you can make up quotes???
Wayyy TO FAST!!!
Original post by Appazap
Im not sure if this is a myth, but apparently if it gets deep you can make up quotes???

Sounds like a good idea. I mean unless the examiners have either memorised the Bible OR have the Bible right next to them, how will they know it's a legit quote? Oooo
Original post by katodizzle
Sounds like a good idea. I mean unless the examiners have either memorised the Bible OR have the Bible right next to them, how will they know it's a legit quote? Oooo

yh if you say something like "The Lord does not agree with war" it sounds like a quote or just write something really offensive and say Saint Paul said it cos he seems to hate everything. "Abortion is disgusting" blah blah blah

they mark too many papers to track u down
[QUOTE=luciie;64811417]I can't believe exams start tomorrow. I didn't appreciate this year enough :frown:
IKR!!!! this year was like a roller coaster ride !!!! lol!!!!!!:tongue:
Original post by Appazap
yh if you say something like "The Lord does not agree with war" it sounds like a quote or just write something really offensive and say Saint Paul said it cos he seems to hate everything. "Abortion is disgusting" blah blah blah

they mark too many papers to track u down

Exactly, and even if you don't get it at least you tried lmao

Quick Reply

Latest