Cambridge !!!

Spoiler

Original post by the bear
Cambridge !!!

Spoiler

Whats good about Cambridge? :smile:
Original post by govtandpolitics
Whats good about Cambridge? :smile:

if Cambridge were a wrestler it would be Hulk Hogan.
Oh I'm sorry then...:getmecoat:
Original post by the bear
if Cambridge were a wrestler it would be Hulk Hogan.

Haha :tongue:
Reply 26
Having moved from england (n yorkshire) to france a few years ago, I realised how amazing the people are in the uk. of course some are bums that are rude and all but in general they are nice and quite friendly with amazing sense of humour. A weird thing that my whole family miss is supermarkets in the UK as they are clean with loads of choice and cheap!!

Plus high street shopping is perfect
Original post by Sabah97
Having moved from england (n yorkshire) to france a few years ago, I realised how amazing the people are in the uk. of course some are bums that are rude and all but in general they are nice and quite friendly with amazing sense of humour. A weird thing that my whole family miss is supermarkets in the UK as they are clean with loads of choice and cheap!!

Plus high street shopping is perfect

Aw, it sounds like you like England, so why did you move to France :biggrin:
Reply 28
Aw, it sounds like you like England, so why did you move to France :biggrin:

well i was 12 so i had no choice really!! but im doing my alevels right now in a british school and im so excited to be going to uni in england in only a few months!!!!
Original post by homeland.lsw
My first exam is on Tuesday smh. But I will be having exams until end of June, so I'll be revising throughout that period :sigh:

I'm so excited to see the unofficial mark scheme!!!!!!
Original post by Sabah97
well i was 12 so i had no choice really!! but im doing my alevels right now in a british school and im so excited to be going to uni in england in only a few months!!!!

Ah right! :biggrin: So you now live in England again or you live in france and go to a British school school in france? :biggrin:
Reply 31
Just bored so I thought I'd start this thread :biggrin:
If you live in England what do you love/like about it? Can be anything :smile:

The North is the best part. **** the south, including London
Original post by iqra2159

Have you been living under a rock? :biggrin: its been sunny lately! xD
Original post by theunitedGOAT
The North is the best part. **** the south, including London

Why's that? :biggrin:
Reply 35
i dont live in england
Original post by iqra2159
i dont live in england

Ah right, okay :biggrin: (well it has been sunny in England recently) xD
Reply 37
Ah right! :biggrin: So you now live in England again or you live in france and go to a British school school in france? :biggrin:

Its kinda confusing!! I still live in france but like on the border with Switzerland and i go to a british school in geneva where im doing my exams. I used to be in french school for 3 years and believe me it is the worst thing ever!!
Original post by Sabah97
Its kinda confusing!! I still live in france but like on the border with Switzerland and i go to a british school in geneva where im doing my exams. I used to be in french school for 3 years and believe me it is the worst thing ever!!

Ah right, I didn't know they did British schools in other countries! So once you finish your a-levels (?) at the British school in geneva you are going to a uni in britain? confusing! xD

Why was the french school the worst thing ever? :/
Reply 39
Ah right, I didn't know they did British schools in other countries! So once you finish your a-levels (?) at the British school in geneva you are going to a uni in britain? confusing! xD

Why was the french school the worst thing ever? :/

Ye haha theres around 10 international school in geneva alone! But ye i applied through UCAS and everything to unis in england so i just gotta hope my exams go well!

Basically the teachers are only there because they get paid, they dont care for their students and every lesson is just writing notes and dictations plus its all in french!

Quick Reply

Latest