The Student Room Group

Are Multicultraists the real racist extremists?

I'm trying to get my head around this, but Multiculturalists have a severe racial problem, anything else is a reaction to this policy's action.

I see, many people, supporting a deliberate policy to force people of one ethnic group onto another (without the peoples consent) First of all, this sounds like the most unnautrual, unhuman thing I have heard of.

Secondly, whats the argument for entire nations to change their 'racial makeup'? well, there isn't one at all. The only reason I could think of is those people not recognizing this nation owns space, therefore rejecting them any opportunity to be who they are - which sounds like straight racism. The world is diverse already, so how does changing a unique nations culture make it more diverse, it would make it less diverse :/

I can think of anything so extreme since Nazism, I just cannot see how a depraved policy based on race is justified - then telling the host nation to celebrate becoming minoritzed in their own towns :/ I also do not see any non-Western nation doing this or minorities demanding their cultures be more diverse.

I think people should be suspicious of people who support this stuff because it doesn't benefit the hosts but to me, it looks like they're being humiliated and sold out entirely.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Multiculturalists*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
As for the other stuff you wrote. TLDR.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Nurne
As for the other stuff you wrote. TLDR.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm happy for you to answer but you could answer the question.

I dont know maybe you are the type of person this refers to.

I remember ISIS threatening to flood Europe with mass of immigrants. So people who want to kill us support mass immigration too? :/ that's the issue i'm getting to.
(edited 7 years ago)
Given that successive governments have been elected that don't stop the level of immigration, we can dismiss the claim that it is done without the people's consent.

As for your second point, are you hung up because we are not so quite racial pure? How do people of different skin colours limit any opportunity to be who we are?

As for the comparisons to Nazism, is it Compare Everything To Fascism Sunday? It seems to be something of a trend.
Reply 5
Original post by Quantex
Given that successive governments have been elected that don't stop the level of immigration, we can dismiss the claim that it is done without the people's consent.

As for your second point, are you hung up because we are not so quite racial pure? How do people of different skin colours limit any opportunity to be who we are?

As for the comparisons to Nazism, is it Compare Everything To Fascism Sunday? It seems to be something of a trend.

I cant take anything you say seriously now.

Skin colour must be important to you because you support the policy.
Original post by Catholic_
I cant take anything you say seriously now.

Skin colour must be important to you because you support the policy.

Hey, you're the one who brought up racial makeup. I took that as implying you consider skin colour to be important.

And while you may not take me seriously, you will have to offer a more thoughtful and erudite criticism of multiculturalism if you ever want to see change. Otherwise people will continue to support it at the ballot box.
They are extreme, literally genociding an entire population

Original post by Quantex
Otherwise people will continue to support it at the ballot box.

Do people even have a choice ? Every party except the "far right" are supporting multiculturalism and mass immigration.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm trying to get my head around this, but Multiculturalists have a severe racial problem, anything else is a reaction to this policy's action.

I see, many people, supporting a deliberate policy to force people of one ethnic group onto another (without the peoples consent) First of all, this sounds like the most unnautrual, unhuman thing I have heard of.

Secondly, whats the argument for entire nations to change their 'racial makeup'? well, there isn't one at all. The only reason I could think of is those people not recognizing this nation owns space, therefore rejecting them any opportunity to be who they are - which sounds like straight racism. The world is diverse already, so how does changing a unique nations culture make it more diverse, it would make it less diverse :/

I can think of anything so extreme since Nazism, I just cannot see how a depraved policy based on race is justified - then telling the host nation to celebrate becoming minoritzed in their own towns :/ I also do not see any non-Western nation doing this or minorities demanding their cultures be more diverse.

I think people should be suspicious of people who support this stuff because it doesn't benefit the hosts but to me, it looks like they're being humiliated and sold out entirely.

Not really.

What's any of this got to do with multiculturalism? Accepting coexist between people of difficult cultures is not the same thing as wanting to completely destroy a native culture, wanting to force a new culture onto other people, etc.
Well Britain shouldnt go around and colonize half of the world and steal its natural resources
Reply 10
Original post by _icecream
Well Britain shouldnt go around and colonize half of the world and steal its natural resources

Yes we shouldn't have industrialised the whole world too. Without the UK we would all be in the Stone Age, drinking water out of rivers..
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Truth2u

Yes we shouldn't have industrialised the whole world too. Without the UK we would all be in the Stone Age, drinking water out of rivers..

@_icecream :burn:
Reply 12

That's called multiculturalism you 'racist'.

And what do you mean 'colonize'? why didn't the Indians want to be diversified by the Brits? since immigration is a good thing, it was good for the Indians but they wanted to kick all the white people out, funny that.

immigrants go to Africa - invasion
immigrants to to Europe - diverse, fun and good for the natives
Are you sure you want to move to Russia, you've done research?

This was during a time where every single country was looking for ways to expand. Britain's only crime was being better at it than others. They were also a lot more compassionate to their enemies than was the norm in relative terms.
That's called multiculturalism you 'racist'.

And what do you mean 'colonize'? why didn't the Indians want to be diversified by the Brits? since immigration is a good thing, it was good for the Indians but they wanted to kick all the white people out, funny that.

immigrants go to Africa - invasion
immigrants to to Europe - diverse, fun and good for the natives

The man you worship was brown.
Anders Breivik? Is that you? :rofl:

slave trade

Exactly. Furthermore, multiculturalists claim that multiculralism brings people together and unites us. This is blatantly complete rubbish. Putting completely different cultures together only divides people and increases tension. Nothing united about it.
Reply 19
Original post by similarBlank
Exactly. Furthermore, multiculturalists claim that multiculralism brings people together and unites us. This is blatantly complete rubbish. Putting completely different cultures together only divides people and increases tension. Nothing united about it.

Elite using divide and conquer technique

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending