The Student Room Group

Who's the richest person you've had a conversation with?

Scroll to see replies

Cristiano Ronaldo, I guess
One of the princes of the Saudi Arabian royal family when I visited his huge mansion for a birthday party.
The kind of person who can't remember how many cars his parents have, but knows that they have three private jets.
Prince Charles. It wasn't a particularly inspired conversation, mind. It was about biscuit preference...
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
One of my friend is part of the nobility, he has 4 castles - 3 in France, one in UK -
Funny fact is that I know him since I'm 15, and I discovered how rich he is only when I reached 18. He looks pretty normal and he's very humble.

Is he single? :wink:
Sir Ian Mckellen or my local MP.
Robert de Niro probably, met him on a beach on holiday
My friend whose father is in the top 100 wealthiest people in Germany. He does not brag about it though, and he's very humble. I attend a private school so many kids here are from rather rich backgrounds.

I once saw the Prince of Dubai, but did not talk to him. He'd be the richest :P
Original post by GeorgiaStardust!
Is he single? :wink:

He is :lol: :lol:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
He is :lol: :lol:

I'm straight but I feel like I should meet this guy. Is his sister hot?
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
I'm straight but I feel like I should meet this guy. Is his sister hot?

He might be gay so keep your fingers crossed! :tongue:
Jimmy Savile in Roundhay Park.
Original post by Daniel9998
Robert de Niro probably, met him on a beach on holiday

You looked at him and survived?
Reply 32
Original post by TheBirder
One of the princes of the Saudi Arabian royal family when I visited his huge mansion for a birthday party.
The kind of person who can't remember how many cars his parents have, but knows that they have three private jets.

Haha i know some one like that aswell! do they flash their money around?
Either Zac Goldsmith or a friend who's grandparent was the CEO of a large American company.
Original post by Sabah97
Haha i know some one like that aswell! do they flash their money around?

Not deliberately, but more unintentionally. Like showing up on the day that a new iPhone is released with it when it wasn't actually released in Saudi yet but they flew to Dubai just to get it, then dropping it that morning and smashing the screen but saying it's ok because they got more.
Or just saying how annoying it is that their personal driver is sick so they had to go to school in their sister's Ferrari with her driver rather than their own Aston Martin which they prefer. (actual anecdotes)

I don't actually speak to them really any more though since I left Saudi two years ago.
Paul Daniels at a bookstore. RIP.
Lol apparently everyone has spoken to a multi millionaire or Billionaire.
I couldn't care less. But I have met the Duke of Buccleuch. :tongue:
Reply 38
Original post by TheBirder
Not deliberately, but more unintentionally. Like showing up on the day that a new iPhone is released with it when it wasn't actually released in Saudi yet but they flew to Dubai just to get it, then dropping it that morning and smashing the screen but saying it's ok because they got more.
Or just saying how annoying it is that their personal driver is sick so they had to go to school in their sister's Ferrari with her driver rather than their own Aston Martin which they prefer. (actual anecdotes)

I don't actually speak to them really any more though since I left Saudi two years ago.

HAHAH rich people are great!! :wink:
My friend would pay people to do their homework and complain that their dad wont give them the 10 000 euros for their weekend in paris so they have to take a normal plane! but would then ask to borrow money for lunch!
Larry Elison.

Quick Reply

Latest