The Student Room Group

England!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sabah97
Ye haha theres around 10 international school in geneva alone! But ye i applied through UCAS and everything to unis in england so i just gotta hope my exams go well!

Basically the teachers are only there because they get paid, they dont care for their students and every lesson is just writing notes and dictations plus its all in french!

Really, thats interesting! Haha bet you will be glad to go to a uni in England then, by the sounds of the french schools! Good luck with your exams :biggrin:
Original post by homeland.lsw
Urm
*pulls up exam timetable*
*cries*
*types this while crying*

I have 3 bio, 3 physics, 3 chem, 4 maths, 4 language, 2 history, 4 english, and 1 music...

wow wouldn't want to be you I thought I was unlucky with 2 gog 2 eng 2 hist and 1 PD! good luck with that :smile:
Original post by My name is M
wow wouldn't want to be you I thought I was unlucky with 2 gog 2 eng 2 hist and 1 PD! good luck with that :smile:

Everyone has to do it tbh. Better knuckle down and stop complaining! :redface:
Everyone has to do it tbh. Better knuckle down and stop complaining! :redface:

so true, good luck to all of us :biggrin:
Original post by My name is M
so true, good luck to all of us :biggrin:

But I don't wanna do itttttttttttttttttt *runs away sobbing*
But I don't wanna do itttttttttttttttttt *runs away sobbing*

lol, get how you feel, I'm gona be so happy when these next few weeks are over!!! I love that part when you walk out of your last exam and suddenly all the pressures gone :smile: until results that is

Quick Reply