The Student Room Group

Accounting Unit 1

Could anyone help me on this question - why may a computer stock take be lower than a physical stock take?
Thank you.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by Summerlight
Could anyone help me on this question - why may a computer stock take be lower than a physical stock take?
Thank you.

Hi, this question would be for unit 2 of ACCN, not unit 1. But anyways, the answer i would say is:
- Goods may have not been returned from the customer and accounted for in the system. (error of omission)
-Goods may have been damaged and accounted for during the physical stocktake.
-They may have been a wrong input by the operator of the computer. (error of original entry)
-Newly purchased goods may have arrived but are yet to be inputed into the computer.

Hope this helped! :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by matt-mag
Hi, this question would be for unit 2 of ACCN, not unit 1. But anyways, the answer i would say is:
- Goods may have not been returned from the customer and accounted for in the system. (error of omission)
-Goods may have been damaged and accounted for during the physical stocktake.
-They may have been a wrong input by the operator of the computer. (error of original entry)
-Newly purchased goods may have arrived but are yet to be inputed into the computer.

Hope this helped! :smile:

oops yes unit 2! Thank you so much exactly what I wanted !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending