The Student Room Group

A2 Geography - Online Study Group

Hello! I've just signed up for a new website, GoConqr, and created some study groups for A2 OCR 763/764

If you do sign up for GoConqr, post your username here and I can add you to my study groups!

Earth Hazards / Skills / Globalisation
Hi there I posted a link to my geography blog a few years back on a A2 AQA geography thread and got a lot of positive feedback and some happy geography students! so I'm reposting it for anyone who may find it useful again. It contains all my notes for A2-Level geography but some may also be of use for AS as well. so if you do find it useful please share it to any relevant forum/friend. http://a2aqageography.blogspot.co.uk/ :smile:
Reply 2
Hey! I have just made an account, my username is alice.63

I am studying Skills, Development & Inequalities, Earth Hazards, Climatic Hazards and Globalisation

:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by alice_98
Hey! I have just made an account, my username is alice.63

I am studying Skills, Development & Inequalities, Earth Hazards, Climatic Hazards and Globalisation

:smile:

Hey Alice!
I've just sent you invitations to both groups. I hope you find the resources in the groups useful, and fee free to add your own! Also feel free to invite classmates, because we're all in this together
Best,
Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending