The Student Room Group

Opinions on big butts?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kallisto
(Deep) squats with a barbell and weights are good exercises to train your vascular muscles. Make three sets and twenty repititions for a single one. Do that three days a week in a gym and you would have a nice bum - in the sense of curvy and tasty - in just a year. Have seen that on girls who made such excercises and they are so...wow! :perv:

Squats alone will not give you a great ass. For sure not as fast as a variety of exercises.
Original post by brainhuman
Squats alone will not give you a great ass. For sure not as fast as a variety of exercises.

It was asked after an excercise and that was the one which came into my mind so spontaneously. It is more than squats alone: a barbell and weights are added to that.
Reply 22
Say ten repititons for every single set? with lighter weights? no pain, no gain! beautifulness means suffering.

even going to the gym is effort lol, i literally pass out after ten seconds. my ass is perfect how it is lol wouldnt wanna change it
Original post by mkap
even going to the gym is effort lol, i literally pass out after ten seconds. my ass is perfect how it is lol wouldnt wanna change it

Good for you. But the questioner seems not to have problems to go to the gym. And why I shouldn't give an answer, if I am able to reply the question? effort or not, that is a matter of view. That is different from person to person.
[video="youtube;pn1VGytzXus"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn1VGytzXus[/video]
It was asked after an excercise and that was the one which came into my mind so spontaneously. It is more than squats alone: a barbell and weights are added to that.

You're a funny one aren't you.
Original post by mkap

You should see a doctor...I am serious, that doesn't sound right at all. Even if you are exaggerating and you are not literally passing out, I assume you say that because you feel terrible and faint and like you are about to collapse.
Original post by Anonymous
guys can u answer this, am like size 6, got slim long legs but not too skinny got a bit of meat on them but i have a nice fat tight ass, like am worried because im slim with a big bum it doesnt look right.

I fell your pain. I look skinny and then when a turn around its like BAM. But I can't stand it. I guess the grass is always greener :hitit:
Reply 28
You should see a doctor...I am serious, that doesn't sound right at all. Even if you are exaggerating and you are not literally passing out, I assume you say that because you feel terrible and faint and like you are about to collapse.

lol am not exxagerating, its fine when i do like jogging and stuff such as light cardio but doing the plank or squats i get quite dizzy but its bc am aneamic i think.
Original post by mkap
lol am not exxagerating, its fine when i do like jogging and stuff such as light cardio but doing the plank or squats i get quite dizzy but its bc am aneamic i think.

Oh right, well so there you go, you do have something.

But do you want to let that stop you from doing things?
Reply 30
Oh right, well so there you go, you do have something.

But do you want to let that stop you from doing things?

tbh my body is fine how it is from the outside, idk bout the inside lol but outside seems okay, im slim but got boobs and bum so thats all that matters to me. not got a belly so its all good. i dont really have time for hard core gym lol
I am an ass man tbh
You're a funny one aren't you.

I hope so! I am trying to understand the British humor as a foreigner. I thought to make jokes with you is a good way for understanding. Seriously, I know it is not the only excercise for butts and yeah it is right too that going to gym for just to make squats some minutes wouldn't lead to a great butt. But it is one of many excercises for butts, isn't it?
I hope so! I am trying to understand the British humor as a foreigner. I thought to make jokes with you is a good way for understanding. Seriously, I know it is not the only excercise for butts and yeah it is right too that going to gym for just to make squats some minutes wouldn't lead to a great butt. But it is one of many excercises for butts, isn't it?

Yes, and I would suggest people do them.
Reply 34
Original post by Chinese Noodles
Any tips how to get a nice bum? Going to gym after exams :smile:

Squats and leg extensions with weights tbh, you should see results in about a month

Quick Reply

Latest