The Student Room Group

Who are your top 3 fav youtubers?

Mine are Nigahiga, Liza Koshy and Twaimz:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Connor Franta Tess Christine and Tyler Oakley (in no particular order)
Tom Scott, Numberphile and Sam4God
I have so many favourites but if i had to choose i'd probably say RomanAtwood, Fouseytube and AdamSaleh.
Doddleoddle, scarfdemon and Jessii Vee atm
AmazingPhil, danisnotonfire, sprinkleofglitter - (especially these three combined). :daydreaming:
Reply 7
Original post by AngryJellyfish

OH MY GOD YOU KNOW HALFLIFE2MAN

I practically worshipped his videos a couple years back :lol:
jacksepticeye, AmazingPhil and danisnotonfire. There are many more though! :smile:
I Hate Everything, Ashens and Gentlewhispering. The sarcastic humour of the first two appeals to me, and I love Maria (from GW) for her amazing ASMR skills. :smile:
Original post by Alexion
OH MY GOD YOU KNOW HALFLIFE2MAN

I practically worshipped his videos a couple years back :lol:

One of my proudest moments in life was beating him (and a bunch of other viewers) in an online game of Cards Against Humanity, after a live stream. :proud:
One of my proudest moments in life was beating him (and a bunch of other viewers) in an online game of Cards Against Humanity, after a live stream. :proud:

hahahaha, nice one :lol:

I'm finding myself watching his playthrough of The Small Horse amnesia mod again, too good.
Casey Neistat, https://www.youtube.com/user/caseyneistat
Frank Howarth, https://www.youtube.com/user/urbanTrash <<Seriously Im not a fan of carpenty but then his videos are just yeah... watch it!
Tom Scott, https://www.youtube.com/user/enyay
Original post by Alexion
hahahaha, nice one :lol:

I'm finding myself watching his playthrough of The Small Horse amnesia mod again, too good.

I'm waiting for John's Day Out 3, his gmod videos are spectacular. :biggrin:
I'm waiting for John's Day Out 3, his gmod videos are spectacular. :biggrin:

Is he making that? :woo: those are the best :ahee:
Casey Neistat
Reply 16
Miniminter, Adam Saleh and doseoffousey even tho he is a bit of a crybaby
Original post by Alexion
Is he making that? :woo: those are the best :ahee:

Well part 2 was uploaded in 2012... but it got taken down for copyright infringement after the release of the new Star Wars movie at the end of last year. :lol: When he reuploaded it (minus the infringing material) a few months ago, he said he'd make one, but who knows how long it'll take. :p: Presumably you can still comment on the reupload with any suggestions to be included. :biggrin:
Well part 2 was uploaded in 2012... but it got taken down for copyright infringement after the release of the new Star Wars movie at the end of last year. :lol: When he reuploaded it (minus the infringing material) a few months ago, he said he'd make one, but who knows how long it'll take. :p: Presumably you can still comment on the reupload with any suggestions to be included. :biggrin:

Oh hahaha, I missed that :lol:

I'll have to check out the updated version...
Timothydelaghetto, RubenDevill and Mr Bruff. lol

Quick Reply

Latest