The Student Room Group

Relationship advice xx

Hmmm
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Pull him back in.
Original post by abc_123_
I keep pushing this guy away even though I like him cas I'm scared of being rejected. Think he's gone for good now :frown: what shall I do? Xx

grow a pair?
Reply 3
How do I do that without telling him I like him? xx

Be his friend.
well you need to make up your mind otherwise he'll just get annoyed. if he likes you and you like him then just got for it!
Reply 5
How do I do that without telling him I like him? xx

Why would you not want to tell him you like him if your goal is to make him think you like him?

As a guy, this whole "playing games" in trying to spark a relationship is ridiculous. Just tell me what we're doing and where we're doing it and skip all the rigmarole.
Reply 6
I keep pushing this guy away even though I like him cas I'm scared of being rejected. Think he's gone for good now :frown: what shall I do? Xx

I think you're insecure. :/

If I want to date you, and you pull those tricks, I would of gone away for good and never look back (most guys won't do this). I did it to some other girl because she likes me but makes lots of excuses.

Maybe next time you make it clear that you are interested? Don't make things hard and complicated than necessary I would suggest.

Good luck in the future. :smile:
Get your phone up.

'I really, really like you, and I think I blew my chance throwing you off before, i'm a bit of an idiot and scared of rejection, can we maybe talk things through'

Press send.

If it goes wrong you can blame me.

How do you talk to this person? what social media do you use?
Thing is I don't know if he actually likes me but I think he does and so do my friends

drop hints that you like him then when youre around him or idk flirt with one of his friends or another guy and see if he gets jealous.

how old are you both btw?
He does get a bit jealous i guess we're both 16 xx

i suggest you just flirt your ass off with him, worth a try 😅 or if youre not that kind of person then just talk to him more in real life rather then on whatsapp and see where it goes from there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending